• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

When will you get KH2?

I think I'm getting mine on the 28th or on the 29th. o.o I'm not too sure yet. =/ But I mostly think the 28th. =D
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

O_O! That was awesome!!!! =D It's a really good chapy T_S!! :D I wonder what the next one is going to be about........... *thinks* ....... Oh well. I dont got any idea. -.- ..... The next chapy is ganna be great! *cheers*
  3. M

That stinks. T-T I hope you live Kairi!!!! ................ Anyways, it was a great chapter! =D I cant wait for the next! :D
  4. M

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

O.O! Those are great chapters King!!! I really like your story!!! I cant wait for the next chapy!:D
  5. M

New Kh2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!

WOW! That was a great find iholdthekeys!!!! :D The video had great clips. ^-^
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

That was a good chapy PH! =D I wonder whats the chapter ganna be about. *thinks*......... Oh well. I cant wait for the next chapy! :D
  7. M

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Poor Kairi! Its sucha sad story. *sniffles* I must read the next chapty whenever its finished! =D
  8. M

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

That was awesome!!!!! I really, really liked this chapter! =D I must read the next chapy! xD
  9. M

O.O! Those chapters are so sad for Kairi. T-T ........... Anyways, I cant wait for the next chapy!!! =D
  10. M

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

That was a good chapter!!!! =D It was super good!!! I cant wait for the next chapy! :D
  11. M

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

That was a great chapter!!!! I liked it!! =D .........Poor Roxas. T-T ......... I cant wait for the next chapter!!! :D
  12. M

That was a great chapter King!!! It really got good!!!! =D I cant wait for the next chapy! =D
  13. M

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

That was a awesome chapter K&S!!!! It was so sad. T-T *sniffle* I cant wait for the next chapter!!! =D
  14. M

That was a super good chapter King!!!!! =D I really liked it!!! It was intresting! I cant wait for the next chapter!!! :D
  15. M

Fanfiction ► After The Evil

LMAO! XD That was a funny chapter! I think Riku's the funniest. XD I cant wait for the next chapter! =D
  16. M

Those are super good chapters!!!! =D I really like them! I cant wait for the next chapter! :D
  17. M

Those were awesome chapters!!!! =D This is one of the greatest stories EVER! :D *hugs story link*
  18. M

Fanfiction ► After The Evil

That was hilarious!! Riku's super funny! XD!! This is a great fan-fin NEO! =D
  19. M

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Its alright K&S. Everyone pritty much goes through stuff like that. T-T Its alright for not putting the next chapter. =D Take your time. I'm pritty sure that all of us can wait. =D Good luck on your biology test K&S!! =D *gives you a Gir plushy for good luck* ^-^
  20. M

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

That was a super good chapter PoisonedHeart!! =D The story is getting much better. :D
Back