• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

hearts reborn

Marxluxia said that a heart can be remade after he told namine to crush sora's so can't people come back?
  2. A

namine and sora

Sry I'm confused about something So all those memories about sora were they really Riku's memories so then namine gave riku that star thing which means that maybe riku could have the same sort of keyblade thing also doese riku have a keyblade sorry I beat com so long ago also about kh2 I heard...
  3. A

2 hearts

Do u need 2 hearts to wield 2 keyblades cause when sora like fuses with goofy he duel weilds so does that mean the duely has 2 hearts? I'm just putting it out there
  4. A

Riku

Riku's keyblade the one he has it was made out of the 6 hearts of the princesses and used to open the door to kingdom hearts and when kairi's heart got out it opened the door so does that mean there are diffrent types of keyblades and also the thing it opened was that kingdom hearts sry I...
  5. A

kingdom hearts the place

what exactly is kingdom hearts the place is it like where hearts are made or what also in kh when sora is in tarzan sora is looking at these like projections that he has to collect and there was one that looked like a kingdom and sora said he thought he has seen that before but it wasn't his...
  6. A

BHK RIku

Isn't BHK like RIku?
  7. A

sora shell

sry i heard a rumor that sora might be the shell is it true also do u guys think riku could be a twilight?
  8. A

RIku twilight

could RIku be a twilight since he is the real keyblade master maybe only twilight are supposed to be keyblade masters and the others are just messengers like sora was the messenger mickey could be a messenger and maybe the worlds were originally twilight but then dark and light came and the...
  9. A

kiari

I haven't heard anything about kiari what happened to her
  10. A

bhk rings

I know that I could be reading to much into this but what is up with the BHk's rings. ONe is black and one is white so then are those symbolic to twilight, also u notice he uses the oblivion(dark) and the oathkeeper(light) also shouldn't the oblivion be in oblivion castle so maybe hallow bastion...
  11. A

sora's clothes in steam boat

sora has his old clothes in steam boat is that because the darkneww never reached it and he becomes good again there because his clothes are supposed to be signifacant
Back