• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Im Back

Hello everybody im back from my rest lol Last visited : 10 feb 06 well i have heard about the new games that are comin really cool well just nice to be back here i guess LOADS of new members have registered and i wanna know u all lol well see ya and sorry for posting it in the wrong...
  2. Z

Back at the road again lol

Hey ! im back at the forums again lol ( not really big news ) but i went to canada and came home not long ago lol so i see KH2 came to europe :P i saw it in the store well wateva u KH nerds =D lol just kidding anyways nice to see you guys again lol and new members aswell =):nahnah: have fun !
  3. Z

Yes!!!!! I Finaly Beat It!!!!!!!!

i was so happy when i got chain of memories that i played all day long and i beat it in 8 hours :p
  4. Z

goodbye

Well.....its time to say goodbye.....the point is that im leaving...nobody likes me here anyway there is always something with me thats wrong for example the thing with enchanted rose.....well everybody hates me here so what am i to do...:( well take care everyone....grow up and be nice...
  5. Z

Haha !

look at this video....:p http://youtube.com/watch?v=SSMF5zogs1c&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20voices
  6. Z

Riku's arm

if it was important it would be in the game ~~closed~~ nah jk
  7. Z

Kingdom Hearts II 3rd Xemnas battle landing point?

whoa nice find i didnt know but is he....is he standing in the AIR ?
  8. Z

anyone got this scene for download?

go to youtube and search maverick22x and u will find it :)
  9. Z

Kh2 european release date

yeah I posted it lol :D ( damn u 25 letters )
  10. Z

KH2 europpean release date !!

yeah august is Q3 :D and the one of u who called ebgames or something i wouldnt trust them....
  11. Z

NO people it is real www.kh-vids.net they have it and it is true there was a press conference at SE arrrgh people wont believe me and it IS true :mad:
  12. Z

no its Q3 the third quartal just look at the damn page :)
  13. Z

look at this it says Q3 also next month :) source : http://www.gamespot.com/news/2006/05/19/news_6151568.html?part=rss&tag=gs_&subj=6151568
  14. Z

what is this ?? lol

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/802275b.jpg im gonna buy it..it looks like its special codes for kh2 :p
  15. Z

axel !! please help

hey i was just wondering if anyone could give me some axel pics like when u see his face or see him from the front just gimme lots of axel pics please hehe :) Thanks :) Zora......
  16. Z

allright :( i know i posted the excactly same thread yesterday

i only need 2 more orchicalcum to make the ultima weapon but where are those 2 well i went to sunset terrace then i found one and to the tron world and the computer mesa and in the brink of despair i found one and it says i have to beat a new day is dawning in atlantica but when i do this it...
  17. Z

axels original name

Ur Right !! :d Only The 6 First :)
  18. Z

ohricalcum+

yeah but where can i get them and where do i get this energy stone
  19. Z

ohricalcum+

where do i get all the oricalcum+ they say i need 13 to make the ultima weapon but i only have 3 :( please help :)
  20. Z

Do you play kh2 as you used to do whaen you bought it?

im playing it on standard and im playing it a lot and yeah awesome avatar dude :D
Back