• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH:Ansem's "Idea"

This is a 'More or Less' KH RP...it is a schoolish enviroment.... Plot(If you REALLY want to call it a plot...):Ansem had this "crazy" idea to fuse heartless DNA into kids/teens.People(Malificent,Jafar,Oogie Boogie,ect.)called it a "crazy thing" because they thought it to be impossible.Oy were...
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Storytime!!!!

Note:My classmate originally worte these story(ies)i'm just making parodys;I am NOT an:Ansem,BHK,Axel,or any other organization member's fan-girl(if that ever comes up) These will include me,sora,kairi,bhk,and the other KH cast.Oh and if you think this has no plot...there is no...
  3. M

KH:Shards

The worlds have been thrown into complete chaos.Ansem is back,and everyone thinks he is responsible for the chaos.The heartless have done somthing to the hearts of the worlds.When the heartless take someones heart,the heart breaks into shards,and only the person closest to that person can save...
  4. M

TNMBC:Forgotten Memories(retry)

Ok,being the lazy person that I am....I'm not gonna post the intro....just a summary. Shock,being the little witch that she is,eraced a little girl's(aka: The Pumpkin Princess...)memory of all of Halloween Town.The girl is now 14 and lives in the mortal world.This is gonna take place after...
  5. M

KH:The Next Generation(retry)

It's been years since Sora was the keyblade weilder,20 years to be exact,he and Kairi now have a small family,Sora has given the keyblade to his oldest child.Riku has a child,my character, also,he has given his keyblade to her.Once again the worlds have been thrown into chaos -Rules-...
  6. M

Family RP

In this role-play,you make a family,and the people in the family,and their house.They live in the Poconos(moutains in Pennsylvainia).So dress warmly!! Template- Family Name: # in family Names: Ages: Genders: Postions(mom,dad,little sister,ect): Appearences: Jobs(not for anyone 12 and...
  7. M

Keyblade Wars

I got this idea when my teacher said that in case of an emergency(tornado,terorist attack) there is a tunnel that leads to the church(i go to a catholic school) The keyblade broke into shards:Chaos,love,,joy,wisdom,nightmare,darkness.There is also the :chaos sheild&staff,love...
  8. M

Utari Mitsukais

Utari Mitsukais There is a spitulal world,with two teritories,home to angels and demons.The angels and demons have been at war for years.Now they are half human(where the "Utari" comes in).Each group has a queen and king.The demons have to captive angel pricesses,Samantha,14,and...
  9. M

Hospital RP

Ok this is a Hospital RP. Template- Patient Name: Gender Age: Reason: (why youre at the hospital) Appearence: Room: Doctor: Doctor or Nurse- Name: Age: (21-21+) Gender: Nurse or Doctor: Specialty: Patient: Rules- ANYONE CAN BUMP Although each doctor or nurse has a patient they DO...
  10. M

Anthro RP(you chose)

Choose one: 1)Anthro Family-0 2)Anthro High School-1 3)Adventure-0 4)KH-0 5)Resturaunt-0 6)Hospital-0 Rules- Must be anthro(animal/human) Can have powers and weapon(keyblades included if a KH rp) No godmoding Minor Powers I will post template when what type of rp this will be Post dylan...
  11. M

KH:Yin Yang

Samantha is a girl somehow created by darkness(dunno how and i made this...)Anyways,she resides with Jack Skellington,Sally and Zero in Halloween Town...and has feelingsfor Lock...but thinks it's pity,Lock is in love with her.She finds out about her dark powers(and how much chaos it can...
  12. M

Munant Teens and kiddies

There is no definete stoy line...kids and teens were genectley enhanced,and had powers,they start out in an individual bed rooms(in the FBI headquarters),and aren't allowed into the inside worl,because the genetics are might be unstable,they have classes at the head quarters,now they would do...
  13. M

Yet-Another-Cross-Over RP

This is a cross-over of anything you can think of!!!Any TV show(yes even tennie boppers XD),book,movie,or video game. Template: Name: Gender: Age: Speicies: Weapons: Powers: Alinment: Home Town: From(What Tv show,movie,book,VG you are from): -My Example- Name: Samantha Gender:F Age:14...
  14. M

The Nightmare Before Christmas:A Forgotten Past

Six year old Shock and a small ragdoll were sitting in a room. "I'm thirsty,are you Shock...?"the young girl said "Nah not really"Shock replied,with an evil grin "I'll get you somthing to drink,Sam...Shock went a put a potion in her drink. 'Nigh night Skellington...' Shock thought "Here...
  15. M

Fanfiction ► KH:An renactment by The Cast of TheNightmareBeforeX-mas

-Back Stage- Riku:Kairi... Kairi:Yeah... Riku:Where sora...and why does boney butt have his keyblade.... Jack Skellington:-wearing a wig that looks like sora's hair and is wearing sora's clothes-Hey... Kairi:Sora's in a mental-insutution. Riku Lock-dressed as donald-Shock-dressed as Goofy-and...
  16. M

Best Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker Character

Link Tetra/Zelda Ganondorf King of Red Lions/King of Hyrule Arryl Grandma Seagulls(o.O)
  17. M

Kingdom Hearts:The Next Generation

It's been years since Sora was the keyblade weilder,20 years to be exact,he and Kairi now have a small family,Sora has given the keyblade to his oldest child.Riku has a child,my character, also,he has given his keyblade to her.All the characters that can assist you/is a main charrie in the KH...
Back