• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

...is that? IT IS!

It's been more then half a year I think... time just flies by when you're gettin older :cursing: It's Kandy all :P I hope someone that still goes here remembers me. (A username change wouldn't hurt me would it?)
  2. K

Fanfiction ► seeing people's hearts

*slaps Niwa* NONONONONO!!!! RIKU WONT GET INTO BED WITH HER!!!! =.=
  3. K

dont kick poor riku...hes my baby ;; lol
  4. K

just because your jealous of my love for riku doesnt mean you can torture him in a fanfic T-T thats animal crualty!!! (riku teh smexy beast nya lol) o.o i love your stories :3
  5. K

lmao XD poor riku :( if he doesnt want to marry ezzma ill marry him :3 nya, lol
  6. K

pixie dust!!!!!!! they shall use pixie dust to make riku unconsious!!! ...i wanna be the nurse that found riku lol....
  7. K

....i dont remember you telling me you wrote a fanfic.... ; ; i feel so rejected....nya.....me likey.....write more :3
  8. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiny Islands

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands peoples....dont rush the art of.....er....what would fan fics be called XD it takes a brilliant creative mind to make a really long good story
  9. K

Black Acid aka unknown212 is coming back

black acid is coming very soon. (Silh and squall can stop rejoicing now)
  10. K

Dogs and cats fight like....

Have you heard about dogs resembling the light side of humans(loyal, etc etc.) and cats resembling the dark side? this could be why cas and dogs hate each other unless you raise a kitten and a puppy together :/
  11. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands What was i doing? :/ lololol XD soooo funny!
  12. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands lol that was funny :D
  13. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Life On Destiney Islands Can i be in it sgp?
  14. K

Sugar a tiny snow fairy

I only saw 4 eppys but so far i think its really cute ~^ ^~
Back