• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BHK's Party

Party? I love parties n.n Anyway... I don't think Sora will be in his party at any point... not being Sora would just be like... woah.
  2. A

BHK's necklace

Nope. Ansem ruled Hollow Bastion. He experimented and created artificial Heartless, and those he made artificially he put Hollow Bastion's insignia on.
  3. A

KHU V-JUMP Details

Music game boss... battle?! -stare-
  4. A

BHK's necklace

Now that I think about it, perhaps the Organization's symbol is also the symbol for Twilight Town, which might be why BHK's necklace looks like it. You know, like the Heartless symbol was also Hollow Bastion's symbol. -shrug- It might just be coincidence, but I recall Nomura once saying that...
  5. A

All Worlds? I Hope Not

I hope they hide a few worlds, I'd like to be surprised.
  6. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

Repeating this sure gets tiring... Namine SHADOWED Kairi in Sora's memories. That doesn't mean she is Kairi, or in any way connected. She just pretended to be Kairi. It doesn't have any hidden meaning or anything...
  7. A

Dusk/Heartless half theory

That's the Organization's symbol on the Nobodies.
  8. A

BHK's awakening

...No. Anyway, I think the disks just carry on from one another like they used to do in the FF games, and the story switches from BHK to Sora.
  9. A

Sora is Hotter

Right. Whatever. Obviously you are so arrogant there's no point even speaking with you.
  10. A

Sora is Hotter

If you actually read what I said, I didn't once mention you could touch a video game character. I simply meant that because they look like humans, some people might find them attractive. Just like people think they are cool, or because of their personalities, etc. And about freedom of speech...
  11. A

Sora is Hotter

And fangirls are never going to meet Orlando Bloom, yet he still has fans. I feel sorry for you if you've never been attracted to anyone before, and perhaps it is you that needs a life if that is the case. And seriously, get some manners and keep your opinions to yourself in future.
  12. A

Sora is Hotter

You took the words right out of my mouth. I've seen Kairi fanboys before, so the guys can be quiet.
  13. A

clothes?

Riku's not a Keyblade master... he was supposed to be, but then he chose darkness so the Keyblade chose somebody else.
  14. A

clothes?

I don't think Sora will go to the dark side or anything, he is light, he wouldn't be able to use the Keyblade otherwise just like Riku when he chose dark over light.
  15. A

where is deep jungle?

Yeah, I didn't like Deep Jungle either. Nomura probably heard that many KH fans didn't like it and decided to miss it out. Either that or they couldn't be bothered. xD
  16. A

What made you buy the game?

I saw it in a magazine a few years back and the name stuck in my head, although I didn't get a PS2 til 2003. So once I had a PS2 I went to my game shop to get some games for it and KH was right there on the shelf, so, being the Disney nut I am (even if Disney games suck) I bought it. I've been...
  17. A

Huh?????

I'm just saying what I thought personally BHK came about...
  18. A

Huh?????

There are all thirteen on khinsider.com. And also Sora says in a screenshot that when somebody with a strong heart becomes a heartless, a NEO is created.
  19. A

just FYI

The very start of KH1, were there's the stained glass floors with the princesses on them and all that.
  20. A

tarzan or disney castle forest???

Geez are we all parrots here or something? It's like everyone who comes in has to repeat the same thing over and over. We got the picture the first time, you know.
Back