• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Kingdom Hearts "Snuggie"?

LINK (because picture was too big) It's real. And it's sold at FYE (in the stores only apparently). Thoughts on this?
  2. S

My ps2 may be cursed...

I wasn't sure where to pit this so don't flame me! ok here's the deal: I was playing my copy of KH2 on this past Friday. As i was about to finish off a boss, my tv went back to the screen as if i didn't turn on my ps2 and the power button was flashing red and wouldn't stop unless i turned off...
  3. S

KH2 Soundtrack

well i was wondering...Will there be a KH2 soundtrack? If they do one i hope that all the songs are on there because on the first soundtrack they didn't have the song for when your fighting seperoth. Does anyone know why?:confused: ;)
  4. S

um

how do i get pics for my member id cause i have some cool ones but i don't know where to place them. :confused: :confused: :confused:
  5. S

BHK and other stuff

i had a weird thought... Could BHK actualy be CLOUD as a little kid???? :confused:
Back