• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Is there anyway to get MAX of the drive forms abilitites?

answer question please... Because i only have like level 3 of them.
  2. D

Help With Drive Forms!

Ok i really need help with the drive forms....first off....How do i level up my drive bar? Its only at level 6 and i have beaten the game...well pretty much, im just saved right before the final boss fight. Im a level 55 or something. So does anyone know how i can level it up??? ALSO. For...
  3. D

How do you obtain "glide"

How do you obtain the ability glide? im like a level 55. and i chose sword first in the beginning and i still havent gotten it!
  4. D

DBZ budokai tenkaichi 2

Its in progress. theres gonna be over 100 characters and its going to be for ps2 and for nintendo revoluiton. Ill get you the scan. "DBA budokai tenkaichi 2" and pikkons sure to be in it!
  5. D

Star Ocean Help

Hey im playing star ocean right now and this is for people whove played it and beat it....Im fighting shelby at the castle where i rescuse Farleen and Tynave. The only party members i have right now are Fayt, Nel, and Cliff. For where im at is that all i should have??? I also need help fighting...
  6. D

Which game is best?

ok people...Nows the time to decide...Which KH game is the best??? try to give a reason why you chose that answer...Thanks people DK
  7. D

Did ESRB screw up again?

OK..so now that it changed its T rating for Kingdom hearts II to E10...it looks like its still messed up...They still have Usage of alchohol and now mild blood? Also it changed fantasy violence to " violence" Whats up with that?
  8. D

Which world do you DISLIKE the most?

Ok theres been alot, i mean alot of threads that show which world you like the most, not lets see which world you dont. please Say the world and the reason for it.
  9. D

How do you give a rep point?

How do you give a rep point?
  10. D

Question about agrabah

ok i got a question about agrabah...( howd you gues?? lol ) well in the game do you ever do into the palace..the sultans palace. or just the cave of wonders and the market. if you do go in the palace would someone be kind ebough to shoe me a vid of it or some pics. Thanx... -DK
  11. D

Magic in kh2? * spoilers*

Hey...Iv videos of playing kh2 in japanese the only magic spells ive seen have been fire and blizard ( where he shoots an ice bullet) So if any one knows anything else post them. im sure alot of other people are wondering this too.
  12. D

Xaldin boss fight.

Hey, heres Xaldins boss fight..Part 1 and 2. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=HEnC73X-oTk 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=8GWi3AYtJWg Im sorry if this has been found already... Thanx to Bakoneko and Itani
  13. D

Final form in action

You guys probably saw this but i was lookin at final form and i just found this...It actually shows him fighting this time. Rather than flying around. http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=YjnsCPhIivY&search=Final%20form
  14. D

Obtaining drive forms.

So someone said that U get drive forms in the begining by what you choose ( sword= valor, staff=wisdom, shield = unknown) But my question is...after you pick one, how do you get the others???? :confused:
  15. D

Boy of mysterys ability

Ok so in trailers we see BHk trying to slash people with the keyblade, but he just goes through them. And In translations Nainme says " You will disapear" and then bhk says " What??" and nainme tells him " sora needs you for him to be complete" So i think the reason BHk slashes through diz is...
  16. D

New promo on youtube.

Well hey guys. I know youve prolly seen it but you can just watch it on here. http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=Y13y36fvTjs&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20videos yeah so go ahead and take a look. u dont have to wait to download or nothin :D
  17. D

World lenghts.

hey, i guess weve all seen the American kh2 site monkeybutt showed us but well..When they gave us the introduction to the worlds it seems like the worlds arent going to be very long...And the site made me think that the game would definatly be rated E...So lets hear your opinions.:confused:
  18. D

Favorite about kh2 so far.

So what is your favorite feature about kh2 so far? The more deeper storyline Real time feature The New battle engine or what?
  19. D

Point: 9 theory...

So about the thirteen points...Maybe there in order of how events will happen. As for number 9. Something about a gethering of the keyblades, so maybe im thinknig about thats when mickey tells sora and BHk about what missions they have to do. ( sorry if that sounds like its true, but its a...
  20. D

A thought on DWU and BFU

Hey, yeah so i just got done watching ASAS for the billionth time and i dont know if this has been pointed out but....well you see DWU ( Bhk probably) killing heartless while hes running up the wall well when he passes Blindfold Unknown ( thought to be Riku) he gives him a look. My opinion on...
Back