• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Scribbles

Tailed Beast Blues

The Festival "Say cheese!" "Ugh, cheese." A beep, a flash, and the photo was taken. There on the rectangular screen of the camera the image of a sour looking, mocha faced boy, crushed by the grip of a slender almond eyed woman was shown. The woman, in her red kimono, towered over the boy...
  2. Scribbles

Tailed Beast Blues: A Naruto Roleplay

A single amber light glows from the burning tip of the cigarette that a tall man smokes. The light of this vice cuts through the thick, musty darkness that he wades through. Determined, vigilant, he delves deeper and deeper into these fallen halls. Though mostly ruined beyond recognition, most...
  3. Scribbles

Modern-ish Naruto Roleplay

So the other day I was watching some good ol' Naruto and thought to myself..."I wanna do a Naruto role play." But there's a lot out there...and I wanted to do something different...and that's when the idea of setting it in a new time period came to me. So, let's get started... The Story &...
  4. Scribbles

The Death & The Bloodberry [rebuild]

Memories Cigarette smoke filled the air of a completely white room. Two men sat at a small table. The one, dressed in a visibly damp trench coat, his face hidden by the turned-up collar. The other, dressed in black and white stripes--a prisoner. That prisoner smoked away his cancer stick, a...
  5. Scribbles

The Death & The Bloodberry [Sign-Ups]

Memories Cigarette smoke filled the air of a completely white room. Two men sat at a small table. The one, dressed in a visibly damp trench coat, his face hidden by the turned-up collar. The other, dressed in black and white stripes--a prisoner. That prisoner smoked away his cancer stick, a...
  6. Scribbles

Enter Galactic

Sado, Japan Saturday, July 13th 2010 Changing Seasons “And that’s that class. I guess I won’t see you all for a whole month, you all be safe now, and make sure to study your—“ The sound of a bell resounded through the halls of two floor, wooden school building. It was now seventh...
  7. Scribbles

Help/Support ► Best methods on saving a phone?

I'm already doing the rice method, but i'm using a bowl, not a bag. Thanks for the tip man. I'll switch over to the bag.
  8. Scribbles

Help/Support ► Best methods on saving a phone?

I was soaking my feet earlier [totally manly by the way], and like the failure I am, dropped my phone into the bucket during a text. I blowdried the holy-hell out of it, but later found out that's not the best method. I've currently got my phone sitting in a bowl of rice as a site suggested...
  9. Scribbles

Most Memorable Boss Fights?

The one thing almost all games have in common: Boss Fights. I think all gamers can agree with me when I say there's a love/hate relationship with them. Love, because they provide an often worthy challenge to us players. And hate because, well, they provide a worthy challenge to us players. I...
  10. Scribbles

Enter Galactic (Sign up/OOC)

The Theme "We had the entire galaxy at our fingertips. But we were foolish, now, it looks like we'll pay the price." –Unknown --->Enter Galactic<--- A Lazer Gun ENT. Production Press Start to Begin New Game Load Game >Joyride through the Stars The stars are changing you know...
  11. Scribbles

One is All, All is One

Central City, Amestris, April 14th 1914 The sound of a bell resounded through the halls of three floor, brick school building. It was now the end of recess—And the beginning of the final forty-five minutes before the students of Xavier Elementary were free for an entire two weeks, the last...
  12. Scribbles

One is All, All is One [A Fullmetal Alchemist RP]

Equivalent Exchange One Is All, All Is One àA Fullmetal Alchemist RPß A Laser Gun ENT. Production Press START To Begin New Game Load Game ->Open The Gate “Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost...
  13. Scribbles

One is All, All is One [Fullmetal Alchemist RP?]

Would anyone be interested in a Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay? *This thread could hold spoilers* It's still in the beginning stages of planning, but I wanted to see who would be interested all the same. The RP is alternate universe, so there's no history regarding any cannon characters...
  14. Scribbles

Scribbles....Scribbles?

Clever title no? Aha well, here's some mildly artistic things that I've got buried in my hard drive, figure I'd share some of it with the loving forum folk. Once in a while I get the urge to start drawing, It only comes once in a blue moon but when it does I can't stop it. Kind of like a sugar...
  15. Scribbles

Enter Galactic [A Space Opera] {OOC/Sign-Ups}

((I had this up on another website a while back, but as all things do, it came to a end. Prematurely. Here's hoping for better luck over here.)) The Theme "We had the entire galaxy at our fingertips. But we were foolish, now, it looks like we'll pay the price." –Unknown --->Enter...
  16. Scribbles

Persona Rp?

This is an interest check/brainstorm thread. I wanted to see if ANYONE would be interested in going in on this if I made it. I tried looking through the sections for any but I haven't found one here yet, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a RP based around the Persona-Universe...
  17. Scribbles

The True meaning of "3D"

I think I'd die if that was the fact. -_-.
  18. Scribbles

Fanfiction ► .Genesis

Verse One First Log-in (Verses are short mini chapters that come up after a major event or something happens, it's told in the view of a particular character.) After that day I began to repeat the poem that was sent to me again and again. The images I saw in the arena played over and over...
  19. Scribbles

Fanfiction ► .Genesis

((Okay, I got tons of chapters done here already, so I'ma gonna post three up a post, I got up till seven done, so I'll try and wait until someone comments before adding.)) .Genesis Book one// Birth by Sleep Chapter one: Origin It is the year 2018. This...
  20. Scribbles

Fanfiction ► .Genesis(time to try my hand at Fanfic-ing..)

.Genesis . . . . .Genesis Book one// Birth by Sleep Chapter one: Origin It is the year 2018. This generation of humans is truly under the rule of technology. One cannot cross a street without seeing someone on a cellular phone or playing some sort of...
Back