• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seadrin

More Unreleased KHIII Images

Thanks to the Official Kingdom Hearts' Twitter account, here are a few brand new images from KHIII! None of these show anything groundbreaking. This appears to be the way in which we meet Remy. Neat! A few new Classic Kingdom Mini-games were shown off! A nice view of Twilight Town we...
  2. Seadrin

New Kingdom Hearts III Images

It seems new KHIII images are showing up at different art galleries around Japan. I hadn't seen these discussed or posted anywhere yet, so I thought I'd share them here. I LOVE these. Especially seeing SDG having some fun together. You can check them all out here...
  3. Seadrin

KH3 reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet? (Movie Spoilers!)

Nomura did say to look for a Link in an upcoming trailer, not screenshot. Although, that may have changed as it was many moons ago. We could see Stitch on the 16th or 18th, which would validate the UX world still. But the possibility is back open for Ralph to be a full fledged world. The wait...
  4. Seadrin

December 16th (CM Trailer) & December 18th (Final) Countdown & Discussion

Good evening community! I'm hoping you all are getting ready for a restful end-of-year season. I'm trying not to forget to take a breath & break and enjoy some life! That being said, we're less than a week away from TWO brand new Kingdom Hearts III trailers. What in your mind might be...
  5. Seadrin

December 10th "New Trailer" - Forecast, Hopes & Predictions

Hey everyone, What are YOU hoping to see looking forward to this first of many new KHIII PR to be released this month? Less than 24 hours until the new trailer launches!
  6. Seadrin

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

Oh wow! In all reality though, Anika probably is not up to date with what is being released. She could probably just as well thought this was a project she had already worked on (Disney Infinity?), another Disney project or something of that sort. But it could mean something.
  7. Seadrin

Vote for KHIII as Most Anticipated Game at the Gamer's Choice Awards!

Title is a bit self explanatory! KHIII has been nominated as Most Anticipated Game of 2019. I know it's an easy vote from me as i've been looking forward to the possibility of Kingdom Hearts III since the end credits of KHII back in 2006! If you are in that same boat, show some love for the...
  8. Seadrin

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I have no doubts about Mr. Gallagher! I am curious, about Mark Hamill. Just want to hear some of your thoughts; Do you think it Mark? I would be very surprised if the casted an unknown VA for Master...
  9. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Mark Hamill did like a twitter post asking if he indeed is Master Xehanort this time around. I'll leave this here, and of course this isn't confirmation, but it could mean something. https://imgur.com/L6VeAwY
  10. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! There is a fluidity to the choice for Mark Hamill to voice Xehanort for me that I can forget about any difference in voice acting from Leonard Nemoy. The fact that they debuted in the same game and are both...
  11. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! If Xehanort is Mark Hamill, AWESOME.
  12. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! That's super sweet! He sounds GREAT. Both he and Mike's VA are spot on.
  13. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Oh, yeah. I can totally hear a lot more of that now. It's tough to gauge off just a few lines too. But hearing her in full sentences you can definitely hear her tone has changed. Yep, I'm definitely with...
  14. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Yes! I love This Is Us too, I watch every week with my wife! I will trust your word on that, as you've kept up with how Mandy sounds voicing Rapunzel more recently. I think I'm just so excited and anxious...
  15. Seadrin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I'm really curious if it indeed is Mandy Moore voicing Rapunzel this time around. I really hope so! It's really similar to the Idina / Kristen Bell speculation we had with the Frozen trailer. It really...
  16. Seadrin

KHIII Sora Vs. Spyro - Smash Bros. Ultimate Popularity Poll

Hey everyone, Sora is back up to the vote again in the Smash Bros Ultimate popularity poll on the Smash Bros. Subreddit! You can vote for either here: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9hrdnn/day_2434vote_using_poll_randomized_smash_ultimate/ Previously, Sora won with the most...
  17. Seadrin

Screenshot of new area in Olympus shown in Extended Demo at Kaaboo Festival

Seems like it is for the time being! The source also confirmed the demo did not have a time limit. You were allowed to finish each world without a time cap.
  18. Seadrin

Yep. I was just in contact with the source (I'll leave out his name for privacy) on instagram. He confirmed that Square Enix reached out to him to not post any more pictures or videos of the demo, and only to comment on his experience. He also confirmed that Square decided to remove the demo...
  19. Seadrin

I've been keeping up with Kaaboo on social media, I've seen a few instances of people posting the layout of the PS Truck there on site. It seems the location they once had a Kingdom Hearts Demo is now replaced with Spider Man. I could be mistaken, but I'll keep looking into it. Out of the...
  20. Seadrin

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Screenshot of Olympus Leaked from KAABOO Festival https://ibb.co/mQXVsK https://ibb.co/er4zme After some sifting through the location tag (KAABOO Music Festival), I stumbled upon ONE other view of the "New" KHIII Demo. With close inspection, this too looks like a piece of...
Back