• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

OoOo I choseh A! Shred those cards to pieces! :P
  2. D

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

Hey Kaze_Krazy, awesome chapter! I especially liked the character's thoughts and their POV's.
  3. D

KH2 fun question...

It would be awesome to meet Riku, Mickey, Sora, Cloud and Aeries. It would be cool!
  4. D

KH2 names

I agree, Normura has put alot of thought into Sora, Riku and Kairi's names, I would expect the same of the BHK's name.
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

This is cool, please write some more! ^_^ lol Axel and his Cocoa Crispies addiction :D
  6. D

KH2 names

Atleast those names are more imaginative than "Tyke" and such, lol.
  7. D

KH2 names

I've noticed that alot of people make-up a name for the BHK which suits them, even though S-E has not yet announced his name O_O
  8. D

KH2 names

There are worse names for the BHK than Steve, I have heard some people call him "Tyke"...
  9. D

Hi~!

Hey, my name is DarkHoshi, but you can call me Hoshi if you like. BTW: Hoshi means "Star" in Japanese. I'm one of the Dark Teens, but I can get along with the other Light and Twilight people here ^_^ I'm a video games fan, I like KH mainly and other such games (I have such a long list lol) I...
Back