• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Coop Moves

Out of all the team attacks that have been seen, which one do u think to be the coolest? is it the ones with auron,mulan,beast,aladdin,simba,jack sparrow,jackskeleton,or minnie.
  2. D

Questions to Ponder about

1.Will shanyu actually kill the emperor 2.Will beast finally turn human by the end 3.How exactly will hades get defeated at last 4.do u think jafar change into his snake form 5.will mickey finally duel with pete one on one 6.will ariel marry eric at the end 7.how will oogie get defeated 8.do u...
  3. D

New Info!!!( Spoilers)

Wts Up Guys.... Guess What? This Shitty Game Aint Commin Out Till 2006...hahahahaha U Have All Been Waiting In Vein Over This Dumb Game And Serving Tetuyaya...isnt It Exciting That Its Gonna Be Out Next Year :d .....i Wish It Can Be Postponed To 2007...that Will Be Cool.....see Ya :)
  4. D

(URGENT NEWS) very exciting

HAHAHAHAHAHA....... U SUCKERS........KH2 aint commin out till 2006(confirmed) just like i predicted. :) ...U FOOLS HAVE BEEN PAWNED BY TETUYAYA AGAIN and now u will suffer the consequences :D next time u kh loosers wont get ur hopes up over a pathetic game like this
  5. D

maleficent help

hi guys can anyone advise me a good way on how to beat maleficent because she kills me within seconds and how can u defeat hook also? thank you.
  6. D

kh2 the looser game

Hey guys guess what this crappy shit aint comin out till next year summer.So i hope u freaks enjoy spending ur empty lives waiting for this game and continue to worship that narrowed eyed freak called TETUYAYA or what ever it is.The looser is probably laughing at the gullibility of u all and...
Back