• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2 Rating

rated E?? where did u get that from? and don't say because it has disney characers and things affiliated with disney >_> kh2 does get into dark parts
  2. D

KH2 Rating

i think it will be rate "T", nomura stated that the game has grown meaning it's darker and for a more mature audience. The battle system is not considered suitable for children even if it has no blood in it. Since the thing with grand theft auto: san adreas, the ESRB is being more strict with...
  3. D

*possible spoilers inside* problem with ORG list

uhh dude..who r u talking 2?? hmmm saix being a female..thats a good thought but idk i have doubts..
  4. D

KH2 article in EGMS

well i can't read it, but thanks.. did you read through it?
  5. D

Sora's New Outfit

no...in the beginning sora is still in his original clothes but supposedly he gets on the train to go see yensid and gets his new duds..
  6. D

Trailer Summary (NEW/RUMORED/SPOILER)

That was great, thnx xaldin
  7. D

wasn't mad hehe sry :p Im w/ drama settler on this one
  8. D

Spoilers- BHK's name

in the japanese website for kh2, it says that his name is Xigbar not Xighar like everyone else says.
  9. D

>_> read carefully ..or do you need help reading? let me help you what yoyo06 said what I said He meant that NO order members from CoM were returning, but oviously axel and diz are returning..so therefore he's wrong..get it now?
  10. D

KH2 Faitsumo Score (KHU thinks it is real)

i hope that's true.
  11. D

THAT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED! Nomura said that org members that were killed off in CoM will not return. Get your facts straight dude >_>
  12. D

Hmm........ Returning Worlds........

i say neverland has the best chance..
  13. D

Big KH2 News!!!

y isnt this closed? yes we all know its false already..no more threads like this...
  14. D

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

i would say .. yea ..its kinda a deep game i played a long time ago...then grab it and throw it off somewhere...and u kno wat 4rm there :cool: lol
  15. D

Names of character

yea and some kings were controlled by priests... mickey will b awesome =]
  16. D

Names of character

yup pretty old.. just cus he's a king doesn't mean that he's all powerful
  17. D

Kingdom hearts???

ur right..but it wasnt this kind of black and white...the door in kh was white but not old style white...get it?? you beat me by one minute lol
  18. D

Kingdom hearts???

wtf...its not kingdom hearts. Kingdom hearts wouldn't be in black and white. That's a door somewhere in Timeless river, or maybe its the door connecting disney castle and timeless river. edit: damn ^ he beat me 2 it lol
  19. D

U.S. Official Site has been open + A New Theory

Diz never used namine to destroy sora's memories. Did you even play CoM? Diz wasn't shown in sora's side of the game Marluxia, vexen, and larxene were the ones using namine
  20. D

U.S. Official Site has been open + A New Theory

Diz never used namine to destroy sora's memories. Did you even play CoM? Diz wasn't shown in sora's side of the game Marluxia, vexen, and larxene were the ones using namine
Back