• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

a couple more new pieces

give me some feedback. ~J
  2. E

Just a coincedence? 'The World Ends with You'

Anyone think that it's more than a coincidence that they decided to release 'The World End with You' on Earth day? Hrm. Maybe it's nothing.
  3. E

4 yrs or 4 days?

Hey guys i just wanted to know if you think that its been harder waiting these past 4 yrs for kh2 or you find if harder these past 4 days? just a question. oh and by the way just some random thoughts here but did anyone notice that cinderellas hair in KH is brown on the pedastle thing at the...
  4. E

Question about the gamestop trailer

Hey, for those of you who've watched it I wanted to ask about the dude that jumps from the building with the silver hair. It is not Riku, if you pause it at the moment when he jumps and his face is in the shot close up you can certainly tell that it isn't him. Try it for yourself. I just...
  5. E

New video (possibly)

Yeah whatever, I might be late as idk what. But ya know what? I don't give two $hit$ it's new to me. It's your basic KH trailer, I believe it was shown at some gaming show in late December. It contains mild spoilers I guess you could say, but it's pretty much just clips from extended portions...
  6. E

i wonder

I've been thinking about this since the first KH came out. The movie Treasure Planet, if anyone ever saw it I think it would've made a good world in Kingdom Hearts. I thought it was a good movie and the theme song for it "I'm Still Here" from the Goo Goo Dolls became one of my favorites...
  7. E

Tron?...Tron?...Tron?

Okay, PoTC, Steamboat Willie, Lion King, they all threw me for a loop! But Tron? Tron? never in my life would I have expected Tron to try and make a comeback. I mean it came out in like 1984! Granted Disney did make an updated version of it for the GBA round about the time that CoM came...
  8. E

wait a minute...

okay so rikus copy dies in rr right, but hes still alive in soras story right, so did rikus story start after soras, but if so he wouldnt be being controlled by vexen. Um i thought sora and rikus story took place at the same time, riku copy cant be dead unless rikus story started after soras...
  9. E

Riku's copy, and the KH song

I just want to know, do you guys think that Riku's copy is still running around in KH2??? I can't remember right now if Namine smashing its heart killed it or if it was still alive and standing at the final door to Marluxia in CoM. If so he may be the unknown with the soul eater or maybe the...
  10. E

Soras menu, quick question

Someone do me a favor and tell me what world this menu is from cuz it looks familiar but I cant remember, and I wanna know where sora is in this pic. If ya cant see it there are better shots on Ultimania and in one of the magazine scans on Khinsider. btw, on a sidenote that has absolutely...
  11. E

this is probobly a stupid question

i dont understand something, nomura says that axel's story would make you cry, and someone said that he used to be a keyblade master or somethin but um, if he is a shell, how could he remember something like that, i thought that you lost your memory once you became a shell, because it is part of...
  12. E

couple of new screens

there are one or two new atlantica screen shots up on the khu website http://www.kh2.co.uk/...or at least I hope theyre new
  13. E

Nudity in KH2!?!?

Okay maybe not full frontal but in one of the new screen shots for the game theres a pic of sora covering flounders eyes while they're just off shore. If you recall from the original Little Mermaid movie, Ariel was naked when she first popped up on the beach with her new human legs. Just a...
  14. E

what in de hell

Dont know if anyones ever seen this or not... http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/ShnzMnky/redkeyblade2.gif
  15. E

BHK's necklace

you know how sora has the crown on his necklace which obviously represents mickey, the king or royalty or whatever, well its on his keyblade and stuff too, I was just thinking what do you think BHK's necklace stands for, if anything. It's an interesting design that sort of reminds me of the...
  16. E

kh2 summons

Yeah so I wuz wonderin what kinda summons theyre gonna have in kh2, personally id like to see stitch from lilo and stitch, besides teh ff summons, what disney summons would you like to see?
  17. E

do you guys want a KH3

alright, so everyones saying a KH3 has not been confirmed yet I understand this, but for all you die hard kingdom hearts fans this may actually not sound like a bad idea. so KH3 depends on sales of KH2 right? So what if we all bought 2 copies of kh2 just to double the sales, and no dont share...
Back