• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: still waiting just bumping to try and get an answer!
  2. T

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: still waiting if i was to buy this would i want the pal version or the ntsc cause if you look in the site it has a little tag at the top where you have to choose is this refering to your console style or what one you want?
  3. T

does anyone know the release date for australia!

thanks for the reply hopefully we get it soonish im so sick of waiting lol!
  4. T

does anyone know the release date for australia!

If you have any info on this please let me know or if there is a site you could direct me too would help alot, dont hold out on a brother :) :D
  5. T

Looking for soras costumes!!

hi guys i was wondering if i could get a link for soras new costumes please!! Im going to start drawing sora some more!!
  6. T

Please help

Ok guys this is my problem whenever i try to go to the home page of www.khinsider.com it flashes to it (the homepage) then it just redirects me to another page im gunna put the adress down here because i dont know if it is a site problem or just my PC but what ever it is i know you guys will...
Back