• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Secret Ending Music

Does anyone know where I could download the music from the secret ending?
  2. U

chicken little

what do you think of the fact that chicken littlew may be in the game i think it SUCKS and heres a picture if u didnt see it. http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/138.jpg
  3. U

Has anyone read kingdom hearts manga?

has any one read kh manga on kh uk? ive read it and some seans are funny but out off order. if uve read it id like to discuse it with people and deos anyone now when kh mange 3 is coming out?
  4. U

What do they mean when they say...

on the updates in khuk it says pete and malificent will meet. do u think itl be a flashback, or will malificent return from the grave. persenoly i think pete was like darth sideouses darth vader, someone to take over if she dies. like an aprentice exept never revealed to riku. i want to now...
  5. U

Where do u think this pic of micky is from?

this is the pic http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=news/data/upimages/bigmickey.jpg but wat i wanna know is where do U think it is? too me it looked like hallow bastion. but really...........wat do U think?
  6. U

How did Riku get his weopen?

ive ben thinen this awile and where did riku get his blabe? did malificent give it to him? or did he just get it like with sora?
  7. U

Seifer, Fujin, Raijjin, Will be in kh2

today i recieved my disny mag. and they did a top 21 new games ( kh2 was nembah 1 DUH) and the article said and i quote :Final Fantasy fanatics wont be let down by this sequal, Cloud makes another appearence , and in one scene hes seen with Squall. Seifer, Fujin, Raijjin, and other FF charecters...
  8. U

Hi Hi!!!

hi im very new here. so ill tell a little a bout myslef 1i blow my head off wen a great new kh2 pic 2i LOVE fanfic i read almost EVERY1 3i oviosly love kh 4i have a SUPER cool dog that eats RICE CRISPIES CEREAL!!!!!! his names Rudy ^_^ 5 and plz dont get angry if i dont no many FF...
Back