• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Level Grinding

I actually haven't gone to the Reactor to get experience. I'll have to give ti a shot sometime. It sounds like it could potentially be a lot better than going through Twister Trench.
  2. V

Level Grinding

From my experiences, the Mirage Area is a terrible place to fight if you are just looking to level up.
  3. V

Missing commands

Personally, I'd love to have had Reflect as a spell as it was in KHII, though I suppose Aqua's Counter Blast was essentially the same thing.
  4. V

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You The links above you say otherwise.
  5. V

Re: The World Ends with You That was me actually. I'm not even sure if Ken has this game or not. Regardless, it is a really easy way to beat him, but because it is so simple, it's not particularly satisfying. If I had the patience to grind until I maxed out, I probably would have rather fought...
  6. V

Re: The World Ends with You I can't think of anything to compare it to, but I imagine you'd like it. As cheap as it is, it's not like the price would outweigh whatever few flaws you may find. It's a hell of a great game and seeing this thread kinda makes me want to pick it up again.
  7. V

Quiet Company (see also: another awesome band this section will overlook)

nL6uBu_kK0U 3HOjN42oksA 0QrhckCoXvU Found out about these guys a while back through their connection to Eisley (Taylor Muse, head of Quiet Company, was an early contributor and bassist for Eisley prior to their first album) and listened to some of their songs on MySpace, but stopped after a...
  8. V

Holly Miranda

So I borrowed her album The Magician's Private Library from my girlfriend a couple nights ago and have listened to it at least three or four times over the last two days. I absolutely love this girl; she has such a beautiful voice, very similar to Feist's, and she is goddamn adorable to boot...
  9. V

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

So did you get your blowjob or not?
  10. V

Miniature Tigers (ATTN: indie fags and exploding guitar enthisiasts!)

So, these guys have become a bit of an addiction for me lately and I think you should all listen to them. They were the first opening band at the Say Anything/Eisley concert I went to back in November, though I completely missed their set. I still got their album though and started listening to...
  11. V

Durarara!! x2 Ketsu

hGB-D5lS8R4 Just watched the first episode and I'm expecting some pretty great things from this series. Not too sure that it will be able to match Baccano, but I'm fairly confident it will still be pretty fantastic. Definitely loving the music in the series and the Horo cutout and the Baccano...
  12. V

Lea and Axel

How the hell does that make sense or seem like a good idea at all? Seriously, if you are going to make up some far out theory, at least say more than "hey this is something I think and have no ideas to back it up."
  13. V

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

Well, assuming that is Ienzo, it's safe to say something radical happened to him prior to becoming a Nobody. Given all the experiments they are likely to conduct, it wouldn't be too out there to assume one caused rapid growth in his body. The only questions are what and why.
  14. V

Lydia

-TYX1X0SFw0 2aVaML4vvcQ While there's nothing particularly groundbreaking about these guys, I've been listening to their two albums, This December, It's One More And I'm Free and Illuminate, lately after being introduced by a friend and like them pretty well. The lead singer's voice reminds me...
  15. V

Nobodys with hearts (spoiler alert: do not read post before playing 358/2 days)

Re: nobodys with hearts (spoiler alert: do not read post before playing 358/2 days) nice job telling someone to move the thread to the right section instead of posting useless shit in the thread oh wait
  16. V

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sat and watched all twelve of the 15 minute OVAs earlier tonight. Oh God that was fantastic.
  17. V

Memories of Xion

She drew that picture before Xion died. Xion's gone and all memories of her are gone as well. That wasn't really saying that she wasn't doing it, more like it was out of her power to do anything to stop it. It's like how you can start a fire, but you won't likely be able to keep your house...
  18. V

Worst world in the game

Definitely Olympus Colosseum; fuck you, I do not want to hit barrels into Heartless. Also, I'm tempted to say Wonderland sucked too, but that's mostly due to the irritation of the stealth portions of the maze and the two Emerald Serenade missions.
  19. V

Again: Eye of Providence

jsJcbmF07Ak Again (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Again is the next adventure/puzzle style game from Cing, developers of Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk: Room 215. Personally, the live action look of the game is a pretty big turn off to me, but seeing how much I loved Hotel Dusk...
  20. V

So, is Dual Wielding Roxas supposed to suck, or what?

Yeah, I felt like dual-weilding Roxas' attacks were a bit weak too, though I figured that may have been due to him having a much longer combo string and thus dealing less damage per hit.
Back