• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix in Famitsu Weekly!

I hope Xion is an Absent Silhouette and Replica Data battle. I'm beginning to lose hope, too.
  2. U

Gilbert Gottfried Recording for Kingdom Hearts!

BOOYAH! Finally, we have some more proof! And from a celebrity!
  3. U

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

I asked the survey about the Zero Over One, the Gold Tricholoma and the Eliminator, the Final Mix cutscenes being dubbed, Meaghan voicing Namine, and KH3D being included in the mix.
  4. U

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

Captain Hook is my favorite.
  5. U

So What's Kairi Been Up To?

Well, Riku did cause the islands to wind up destroyed, and he attempted to kill everyone for power. I dunno how I would explain THAT. As for Kairi, maybe she was training to get better at her Keyblade. After the exam, when Sora goes to Traverse Town to thank the Spirits, Yen Sid speaks to the...
  6. U

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date?

At this point, I'm hoping it's announced at E3 2014, if not sooner.
  7. U

Xemnas and the keyblade

Here's what I think: inside his body now corrupted by Master Xehanort, Terra made it possible for Xemnas to not get a Keyblade upon being created.
  8. U

Xion as an absent silhouette and a cavern of remembrance boss

Her best chance is KH2 Final Mix. Of course, that's just my opinion.
  9. U

New Trinity Limits

One Trinity Limit for Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Another for the kings of cartoon comedy: Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. What do you think? Here's the link to a DeviantART pic this person made, by the way: [MMD] Together, We Are Stronger by RoxasXIIIAxelVIII on deviantART
  10. U

He be like: Who... what are you? I know you can't be me!
  11. U

Hopes for 2.5 HD

In the manga, Kairi tried to squeeze out of the bars. Lol KH2 Final Mix: Some of the cutscenes are unlocked as flashbacks, just like in KH3D. The player can choose to watch them or skip them upon receiving them. Gold Tricholoma and Eliminator appear in Cavern of Remembrance. Xion becomes an...
  12. U

HD 2.5 End Credits

I'm glad to hear you guys agree. If they won't put an HD remake of KH3D into 2.5, they can at least put scenes of the game as the credtis roll.
  13. U

HD 2.5 End Credits

How do you imagine the end credits to HD 2.5 will be? If they won't include KH3D into this game, they can at least show cutscenes of it as the credits roll. From Sora and Riku at the Mysterious Tower listening to instructions at the start of the game to Yen Sid talking to his newest student at...
  14. U

I'm glad to hear positive opinions about this. I feel Xion needs to fill that void in KH2.
  15. U

Naminè and Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion

I believe Sora should step into the Chamber of Repose to remember her completely. Like Sora said, the memories will be forgotten but not lost. Plus, he saw Namine in KH3D. He wanted to thank her.
  16. U

Which are you more excited for?

I'm excited mostly for KH2FM and BBSFM. And also the new scenes Tetsuya promised.
  17. U

The World That Never Was

What significance would The World That Never Was have in KH3?
  18. U

Castle Oblivion back to Land of Departure

Is there a chance to restore Castle Oblivion back to its' former glory? If not, I wouldn't want Eraqus' students to live in a castle with a sorrow name.
  19. U

The Sora and Kairi fanpic

I assume some of you are aware of the "Love at first sight" pic which was posted on DeviantART and KH13.com. What are your reactions on Sora and Kairi's armor and intentions in that pic?
  20. U

Meaghan Martin - Namine

So Meaghan Jette Martin has been voicing Namine since Re:Chain of Memories. And KH2 Final Mix will be released in a few months. Assuming the extra cutscenes will be dubbed, what are the chances that Meaghan will re-record Namine like Corey Burton did for DiZ recently in the 358/2 days HD cutscenes?
Back