• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth by Sleep Remake

ok i come back and i see that many strongly disagree and are constantly repeating eachothers statements. thanks for pointing out the obvious... Yes, even though i clearly stated that the graphics were already excelent, i also should of mentioned that i already know about the fact now that ff 12...
  2. C

Birth by Sleep Remake

It was just a thought that came to mind if it would be cool or necessary to have square enix to make a ps2 version of Birth by Sleep (like the did for Kh RE:COM). There would probably be no point honestly, unless they make like a final mix version or somethin... hehe. But when i was watching old...
  3. C

Birth by Sleep Website Update! Disney Town + Radiant Garden

Do you think someone can make translations for the descriptions?
  4. C

BBS Voice Actors

well first of all to be honest i wish they didn't have Jesse McCarthney as the voice actor for Roxas but i guess they would have to hire him back. I really don't like him at all and i think they should of had another voice actor or get a new one for VEN
  5. C

VEN'S Keyblade confusion (Glitch)

well i've concluded that i guess the real shape is that the teeth of the keyblade is in fact on the opposite side of the handle. But i'm actually gonna make it both ways. Its just that it bothers me that the fact that he's technically holding it wrong because the position that he holds it in the...
  6. C

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

i don't know that actually sounds pretty logical. i'm gonna agree with that. It could make sense.
  7. C

VEN'S Keyblade confusion (Glitch)

Well first of all im trying to get enough pictures of Ven's keyblade so i can make it for myself but as i was looking i found pics from the gameplay and other pics from trailers and scans and the shape of the keyblade is switched around. In the first pic the handle of his keyblade is on the...
  8. C

Xion is not Kairis nobody

well here's how i think about it. All those previous updates of news from square enix and stuff they said that Xion had nothin to do with anyone we know. But i think that they're just tryin to trick us because of course they're not gonna tell us exact facts about the games. well all i can say is...
  9. C

vens key

I like the new style that Ven has. After i saw that demo video of Ven i liked him even more. I kinda always thought that in later kingdom hearts games that they would have a reverse keyblade type like that. anyway im just diggin the new styles of the game and i so can't wait for it to come out!!!!
  10. C

Unbirths/Unborns

Well my theory to all of this is probably that there all manifastations from who ever is creating them. Maybe from Master Xehnort.
  11. C

so i want some clarification

i agree i dont know what everybody is talking about this connection stuff cause no one knows anything yet. We shouldn't know that stuff anyways unless we make some guess but you can never be sure. Even if you read some stuff doesn't mean its confirmed anyway.
  12. C

so i want some clarification

oops didn't mean to double post
  13. C

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

How do the new characters in BBS get around to other worlds? I was wondering if there is a gummi ship mode in BBS like in kh1 and 2. It would be pretty fun if they did put it in the game, but i thought it was a good question since nobody came around to asking that.:glare::)
  14. C

Fenrir or Ultima?

actually it depends on wat level you're at because i had a theory that if you were at a high level the ultima weapon would have the same quality of attack power as fenrir. and plus you have more magic ability than fenrir
  15. C

Fenrir or Ultima?

well i can beat anything with any keyblade because im just good like that, hehehe. anyway i guess it doesnt matter what key you choose cause i like both pretty cool. but if i had to choose it would probably be ultima weapon
  16. C

Yen Sid

i think he will be in there because didn't he train mickey from the beggining? I predicted that Yen Sid has a keyblade. That would be cool!
  17. C

BBS music

well the main theme music wasn't the actually FMV movie type is was more of a gameboyish video game type sound instead of an actual orchestral sound.... if that makes sense, lol. i'll post the music later though so you can here it
  18. C

Terra, Aqua and Riku

ya riku was alive in this time and i also wondered if they ever had last names or should have last names
  19. C

BBS music

ya obviously it was leaked but it's the music.
  20. C

BBS music

ya obviously it was leaked
Back