• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bankai8299

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

A big one is what happened to demyx since he was benched and will Vexen be recompleted again
  2. bankai8299

Global fest prize out

Hey guys, what happened to prize out I thought they were supposed to be distributed today?
  3. bankai8299

Question about the new KEX and Future XEX

Hello, I'm wondering about KEX and XEX there is obviously gonna be a reversed version just like the wonder twins I wanna know how likely is it for them to bring it back soon as a 5 pull mercy and if it's even worth me throwing away 18000 jewels at this current banner
  4. bankai8299

Looking for legitimate active party

Hello, I'm currently looking for a party that is very active regularly participates in raids and cross and I won't have to watch fall apart I have already been to 3 parties and it seems like most of them just won't be active and it's hard to start a new one or recruit bc everyone has an...
  5. bankai8299

Recruiting for Active Party Unicornis Rank 300 (and Climbing)

Hello, as the title states I'm recruiting for an active party. We are currently rank 300 in Unicornis and still climbing this week. We are recruiting at least 4 active players who gain a lot of Lux and (3 slots for beginners) (3 for medium tier players) all are willing to my participate in...
  6. bankai8299

Recruiting for Active Party Unicornia Rank 300 (and Climbing)

Hello, as the title states I'm recruiting for an active party. We are currently rank 300 in Unicornis and still climbing this week. We are recruiting at least 4 active players who gain a lot of Lux and (3 slots for beginners) (3 for medium tier players) all are willing to my participate in...
  7. bankai8299

DIZ/Ansem the wise's role in kh3 and connection to the MoM and the black box

So this theory spawned from me trying to figure out what was in the box and I will be working out a theory for this In the next month or two I need to purchase 2.5 and replay it. Going off what Nomura said an astute player would know what's in the black box Luxu is tasked with guarding. I have...
  8. bankai8299

Revisiting the missing somebodies?

So, my buddy who isn't as heavily into KH wanted to sit down with me and figure out what makes sense for all the missing somebodies. With the addition of lauriam even though the debate is still ongoing I have found something that might tie everything together. I think the reason Nomura made the...
  9. bankai8299

Returning player needs party

Hi there everyone, I am a returning player who is willing to transfer unions to find a party. my current lux for the week is 173M My main keyblade is three wishes lvl 28 and I am currently grinding. My current Union is unicornis, I have maxed out medals and the recent vip medals I'm In need of...
  10. bankai8299

(English) Leopardus union party (accepting applications)

I'm currently starting a Leopardus party as I have just downloaded the game so the requirements are really simple Be part of the Leopardus union Be an active player and Progress decently fast through the game
  11. bankai8299

Looking for an A rank Team

Hello as you know i'm Bankai8299, here and on chi. I'm looking for an A rank Leopardus union team i'm not the noob i once was when I first sought out for a team Lux Ranking 4261 with an earning of 2440457 Lux Damage Ranking 3152 with damage of 11771528 If you would like a screenshot of my...
  12. bankai8299

(Theory) Secret Boss"es" future canonity and story elements

So looking back into interviews reviews youtube theories and lore I came across something about the secret boss in 1.5 a.k.a Xemnas being canon. According to what i've heard and read Xion was created when Xemnas fought Sora during the SB fight in Hollow Bastion. It is stated that during his...
  13. bankai8299

Twilight Town mansion mystery connection

Re: twilight town mansion mystery connection Possibly or maybe Namine has a thing for unicorns since she resided there along with DIZ but if you screenshot maybe there would be further evidence like a mask of unicornus or something like that
  14. bankai8299

Looking for a active A Class Leopardus Party

I have a full sr+ high purity attack deck and am currently working on my assist, I have 2 high purity sr+ assists I can earn 250000 lux a week i'm looking for a party that completes the level 180-210 raid boss missions. sorry for the image issues i took it with my ds because im at school and...
  15. bankai8299

What would you want out of a KH3D:HD?

I'd just like them to fill in more of what's done in the shadows, a bit more information on kairi's role in kingdom hearts 3, and i'd kinda like them to sorta add like 30 minutes of cutscenes to try to make the game a bit longer maybe a extra boss battle against a mysterious figure for 1 of the...
  16. bankai8299

Quick little theory about the existence of khx

What if The game we've been playing is really some sort of history room in castle oblivion, because of the card format, if I remember correctly someone stated Cards rain supreme in castle oblivion. So my thought is being as we have the card format and many other similarities is it possible that...
  17. bankai8299

Destiny Islands Leveling

spend 20 hours on wakka and i was grinded to level 40
  18. bankai8299

Compilation of strategies for Secret bosses

Thank yall i've been at it for days now that i came on to check the thread i forgot about solo answered who i needed and yall answered what i needed to know for the future
  19. bankai8299

Compilation of strategies for Secret bosses

Comment Strategies for beating Lingering spirit vanitas and mysterious figure young xehanort please i can't beat spirit and i know xehanort will be harder~Roxas
  20. bankai8299

(Theory) Roxas's Dual Keyblades

You Aren't overthinking it at all i can see what you're saying But what i'd like to add on to this is that The oathkeeper came from sora's memory of his oath to bring the lucky charm back right so what was his oath to xion you guessed it the oath they all made to be together forever i'd also...
Back