• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 on X-Play

I have to agree on some parts, it does suck in some ways. It also does have some good points that make me remain a fan though. Anyway, back on topic, I think it's worthy of that list. It is a must-have, if you haven't already played it.
  2. S

Play as Riku?

It would make the game a lot better, in my opinion. I'm sick of being stuck with playing as Sora, it's getting old now. Need a slight change... more than a one minute one, like at the end of KH2. -.-
  3. S

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

1. Forget anything good that could happen with your Mum, if it's as bad as you've made it sound, and I was in your position, I'd..probably end up with a never-ending hate towards her.... it's not like you've done anything wrong. Seems as though she hates you.... which yes, I know, doesn't help...
  4. S

Riku's Kairi

Wtf is with you people '' Riku loves Sora''.... they wouldn't put homosexuality in a G-rated video game. As for this topic I'm not sure.... I mean as far as we know, Kairi isn't exactly going out with either of them, so it's still like the way it was in KH1 Riku and Sora both like Kairi...
  5. S

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

If Roxas is more pure than Sora, than why.... Also, I don't see where you're coming from about Sora... He only attacks people and uses sarcasm .etc. Because he's gained some guts, not quite as much a chicken In KH2 as he was in the first.
  6. S

Roxas the duel wielder

^I think Axel was amazed at that time because it was pretty much indicating Roxas had got his memories back, meaning it wasn't a joke that time. Oh, and I find that theory quite stupid. Roxas just has 2 Keyblades as his weapon's, nothing special about it, they're fake anyway, since he's just a...
  7. S

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

I don't even have the guide, I see no need for it. But yes, I did beat KH2, without the guide (obviously). I was on proud mode. Difficult? Finding my way around was quite easy, but defeating bosses was pretty hard, only because of the difficulty level though, on normal mode, it's a peice of cake.
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

How....amazingly touching.... Not a bad story...... not exactly anything more to say. o.O
  9. S

Just out of Curiosity

Okay.... I'm starting to gather that I've missed something, probably that I didn't read Ansem's Reports in KH2. I can only assume now that the whole Organization (excluding Roxas)were Ansem's assistant's........ Anyway, yes, I suppose Zexion is the youngest in the organization.... like I said...
  10. S

Just out of Curiosity

People, that does say '' Zexion is he was the youngest of Ansems students''' which doesn't really make sense since only Xenahort was a student of Ansem's, as far as we know/..but, he never mentioned anything about the youngest in the org, Roxas never was a student. But, I'd guess Zexion would...
  11. S

Is Riku Emo?

I think everyone kind of has to agree Riku at least ''sounded'' a little emo in Kingdom hearts 1, but in Kingdom Hearts 2, Do you still think he's emo?
  12. S

Why do you hate Atlantica?

Atlantica (KH2) was ridiculously childish. As for the KH1 Atlantica..... it was just stupid.
  13. S

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

Another one of these threads....-_- I liked Riku's better, even though Sora's is the main one. I liked being Riku ..... I wanted to be able to play as him in the first Kingdom Hearts....no other reason why I prefered it.
  14. S

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

That COULD be it... I was thinking something like it being what mickey named their gang like ''sora, riku, kairi, mickey, donald and goofy'' ...it could be what mickey wrote on that letter, it could have said something like '' Since we chased off/ defeated the nobodies and the heartless, i've...
  15. S

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

I loved proud mode, it was the first mode I played it on, and from what I've played of normal and easy, they're FAR too easy. A tip, just train, even though it's hard, try to stay at least 2 lvl's above the battle lvl at the world you're in. I always got stuck in EVERY world on proud mode, but...
  16. S

er...COM i need to know

I advise you buy KH:COM also; It has what's needed to do what it's supposed to do ''Bridge the gap between KH1 and KH2''. You'll be unbelivably lost in KH2 if you don't play COM first, than again, get COM EVEN if you have played/completed KH2.....it's not that good of a game, but it's worth...
  17. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: My Little Tidbit on KH2's Secret Ending Okay first, that yahoo photo link page wasn't found, but who cares...Your post gets the point across. Everything there, that you have said, makes total sense, nothing I hadn't really figured out on my own, but it's worthwhile posting. As much as...
  18. S

Fanfiction ► It's Never Too Late(A Pokemon fanfic)

I enjoyed that, I'm completely over pokemon now and find it ridiculously childish.... but I did bother to read that and it was worth my time, update soon. ;)
  19. S

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I have Kairi's pregnancy test result back, she's pregnant alright. The kid MAY have big round ears, she's DEFINITLY with another guy. Sorry to break the news to you....buddy, see you around. ~Mickey.
  20. S

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I was like...........how shit.
Back