• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

walkthrough (spoilers)

just fyi, im sure many of you guys know this, but at gamefaqs they have kingdom hearts II on the top 10 faqs list i think they are only up to day 4 on it, but it does have some neat info
  2. S

guys...i just had the coolest dream

i literally just woke up from the coolest dream i've had in a while. remember in the deep dive video when there are 2 unknowns on an island and one of them is the glowing eyed unknown? well in my dream Riku shows up with Mickey in his party and he chases after the unknown (not the geu) through...
  3. S

The Superior is.....

During Riku's game in CoM, after you defeat Ansem, you see a cutscene with some dialouge that showed Zezion telling Vexen and Lexaeus that she/he picked up 2 scents in the castle's basement. 1) belonged to quote "a very convincing double" of Malifasent, and the other to quote"very similar to the...
  4. S

clothes?

ok i did a search on this and the results say this hasnt been discussed before so here goes: nomyura (sp?) said that the clothes the characters wear will be of importance right? well sora has his new black clothes and the bhk has light colored clothes. sora's outfit from kh1 was a mix of light...
  5. S

mortal kombat shoalin monks rocks!!

i bought OPM and on the demo disc was shoalin monks, i played it and the game feels great! i was definetly a beginner pulling off some sick combos and racking up my fatality points. there is a boss battle on the demo, you get to fight Baraka!! he is easy though. the game (from what i saw in the...
  6. S

just FYI

the number of comfirmed worlds thusfar for KH2 now ties that of the number of worlds in KH1 1)Traverse town 1)twilight town 2)wonderland 2) mulan 3)coluseum 3) ancient greece/underworld 4)tarzan 4)steamboat wille 5) aladdin 5)hundred acre wood...
Back