• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Guide book for 2.8?

Is there any chance that 2.8 guide book will come out?
  2. D

Maleficent´s role in KH3

Does anyone think that Maleficent will appear in KH3 and have her as a boss?, or perhaps she will revive her counsil from KH 1
  3. D

Boss music for roxas?

What is the name of the boss Music when you meet roxas in the World that never was?
  4. D

Disney boss you want to fight in KH 3?

Witch Disney boss do you want to fight in KH 3? My are: 1. Maleficent 2. Judge Claude Frollo 3. Cruella De Ville 4. Sykes(From Oliver And The Company) 5. Shere Khan and Kaa 6. The Headless Horseman(From Ichabod And Mr Toad) 7. Willie The Giant(From Fun And Fancy Free) 8. Si And Am(From Lady...
  5. D

Question about Kingdom Hearts 3

Anyone else but me who think it would be awsome if the introduced Hanna-Barbera Characters and Hanna-Barbera Worlds?
  6. D

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD Remix?

So what do you all think? will Kingdom Hearts DDD HD Remix come out on Ps3?
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX guide book

I was just wondering if there any site that you can order or pre-order the guidebook to Kingdom Hearts 2.5?
  8. D

Phantom boss battle music track

What is the name of the boss music when you battle Phantom?
  9. D

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

Like the thread say. Witch Disney boss in KH 1.5 HD Remix is your favorite? My favorite is Maleficent because she is the mistress of all evil
Back