• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The story of two friends and the Evil Sword

Chapter 1- Let's join the army Two people are chatting, the camera is zoomed up to their faces and they are back to back. The two characters names are Leo and Victor, Victor is about 20-23 and 5'8' and has a short blue spiky hair and has a horazontal scar above his left eye. The other is named...
  2. K

A remake for Resident Evil 2

Wouldn't it kick @$$ if they remade RE2 just like they did to RE1 for gamecube. I've been a fan for the series for a while and I still say RE2 was the best out of the rest. RE1 was allright but the remake was great. RE0 was great I give it a 8.5/10 RE2 was the best:thumbsup: RE3 well...its...
  3. K

The fourth keyblade therory

First lets recap Sora's keyblade is the key of light Google Image Search Mickey's keyblade is the key of darkness (bear with me here its the best pic i could find) Google Image Result for http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/876/mickeylg8dp.th.jpg those two are very similar but different color...
  4. K

extra scene in Reverse Rebirth

I made it to the scene when Riku finsishes Twilight Town and meets up DiZ. The extra scene was before Diz gave the card of castle oblivion to Riku, DiZ gave Riku an orginazation XIII cloak. He talks about it for a minute or so but I need the translations of what he says. Does anyone know what he...
  5. K

kingdom hearts final mix maybe will come to america

did you see this cut scene when Roxas and Xemnas was talking Roxas : Roxas Xemnas : A new you . its in jap. why would it be in jap if they had the english KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix: Cutscenes (English Subtitles) in the middle...
  6. K

made it to the big time

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Saves - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Save Files - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Saved Games :thumbsup: that game save is mine. My save is a legend now. Let everyone know that I made it to gamefaqs game saves. and I was the first. enjoy
  7. K

what are limit conquests

I'm at critical mode and I defeated the E.S and finished the xiii heartless mushrooms. the only thing left are limit conquest to get the new secret ending but what is a limit conquest.
  8. K

Is this right?!

KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos - Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix: Cutscenes (English Subtitles) They have voices. japanses voices. I played final mix + and when I went to these scenes they had no voices. There was only text. What is going on here.
  9. K

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix knight battle defeated did anyone translate the ending of the battle. I do know the translation at the begingin but the ending is a bit hard to read knight : ven.......aqua......We met before.........that place.......wait......who are you?........I didn't...
  10. K

Still No new secret ending

ok I just beated everything. I'm in critical mode and I beated the knight and all worlds (including Winnie the Pooh and Little Meremaid).I'm at level 99, all forms maxed, ultima keyblade, and all orginazation battles, and all cups at Olympus underworlds. All I get is the same old secret ending...
  11. K

2 important questions.

1.) Is the knight using elemental damge or just phsyical attacks 2.) If you were attacked by a lightning or fire heartless and it gave you an elemental attack of 20 pts from your hp. If you used defense boost would the attack be less effectice or do you just need elemental defense (ribbons and...
  12. K

I didn't get the new secret ending

I just beated the game in critical mode. All I got was the old secret ending. I also beated every world. Why didn't I get the secret ending. am i suppose to do the cups at the olympus coliseum. cause thats the only thing I didn't do.
  13. K

translator needed. new synthesis item

these were not in the previous KH2 game. the green crystal with points coming out of it. I need to know if someone can tell me the name of these two items.
  14. K

4 new synthesis items in final mix +

theres 4 new items and you can tell which ones are they. I've collected nearly all the sythnsis items for colloecting an orichiluim + to get myself an ultima keyblade but I noticed 2 extra synthisis that was not in the previous KH2 game. I'm playing in critical mode and they're ranked C and B...
  15. K

scene in final mix *spoiler*

I just went to the scene when Mickey tries to stop Sora and the rest from going to the crystal fisure. After that there is 1 very long scene about 10 minutes. Featuring Xemnas entering Ansem's room and entering a secret door way. He walks for a long time and made it to a prison or some sort. He...
  16. K

what are the crowns in final mix

what do the crowns do in the game? I see a few in every world, what is their purpose.
  17. K

anyone hear a.....

When I was playing final mix I hear a ding sometimes. Sort of like a bell or or something. Anyone know what this is or am I just hearing things.
  18. K

Need a translator for this. also....

I finally got my import of kh2 final mix +. But I'm really shocked at seeing this. turns out you start the game with 52xp and I don't understand Jpanaese so could someone translate this for me. This would help everyone who just got their game.
  19. K

KH CoM Remake translation

Its not the whole translation of the game but its really the script of CoM from the gba version. I saw the sneak peek and I followed the script and it seems to follow it. heres the link GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA) Game Script by dragonblade3325 Its better than nothing...
  20. K

Fanfiction ► Reborn KH southpark edition

Its been a while since I’ve done this. Oh well, no harm in recreating an old fan fic Chapter I : A reborn begining Sora and Riku are at the bus line waiting for the bus Sora – *Yawn* (streches his arms and scratches his eyes) Riku – looks like you didn’t sleep much last night Sora – yeah...
Back