• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Diving into a World of Darkness.

after like 3yrs of abstance, im BACK!!!!! decided to post up one of my newest RP campaighs in story form, this one not requiring to much editing. and i did age myself a tad simply to make this world work a little better for me. _____________________________________________________________ It all...
  2. J

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

There are 3 levels of reality in the omniverse. The first is the real world, where usually you have to react to reality and life as you know it...... The 2nd is the worlds/universes created by the mind. The Disneyverse is one of them, as is any other world where people wish they could be. No...
  3. J

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: War of the Races (the RPG turned fanfic)

Peace has reigned since Sin was destroyed, Shuyin disappeared and the battle between the Youth League and New Yevon stopped. This was all down to Yuna and the return of her lost love, Tidus. Now they are together again. Just when they are settling down in Besaid Island, a war erupts between...
  4. J

Fanfiction ► Finding the true King of Games...

This is my attempt at making a Yugioh fanfic. It involves both the original and GX. Hope to here some feedback and helpful hints. BTW, this takes place after Jaden beats Sartorise and The original ends. Epilogue: In a dark room sat a male. His blue eyes glistened in the darkness and his brown...
  5. J

I wanna fighting

I'm bored. I wish to try out a nice little battle. THIS IS MY FIRST, SO BE WARNED IF I STINK! Name: Jackson Esphahanian Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of...
  6. J

I wanna fight!

I'm bored. I wish to try out a nice little battle. THIS IS MY FIRST, SO BE WARNED IF I STINK! Name: Jackson Esphahanian Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of...
  7. J

BitComet Help!!!!!!

I lately downloaded BitComet to my computer. However, it and it's files are taking up a lot of memory. Does anyone know how to convert a BitComet File to a normal video(Windows Media Player or something simular)? edit: Seams not. Then, does anyone know where I can download free anima?
  8. J

Fanfiction ► This is my story........

Alright. It's time I came down to explaining how I went from a normal kid to my RPGing Omniverse master. That is what this is about. It also will work with a latter story(currently an RPG). So, hear I go with my first attempt........... My eyes cracked open as my radio began to blare. It was...
  9. J

Fanfiction ► The New Sudents: A Harry Potter/YuGiOh cross

Voldemort has discovered the existence of the Millennium Items and plans to use them to pursue his own evil plans. Meanwhile, Dumbledore finds out that three youths have recently come into some magic. Because of their age, no other school will take them. So Dumbledore extends his hand and...
  10. J

Unlimited demension: A Kingdom Hearts RPG.

This is a Kingdom Hearts RPG of almost no limit. Any worlds and people can be involved. I'm making this because I noticed AJ's cool RPG, but wasn't accepted. Rules: No power-playing No killing of other RPGers unless I give the okay(like if they break a rule...) Semi- literate. Worlds: (Not in...
  11. J

The officail KH2 journal(progress)

I descided to start this to see about the progression of each person who recieved KH2 by the day starting with Day of obtaining, Day you started playing, then for each day, where you ended event-wise. 4/6/06: Obtained game. 4/7: Started playing, receached Final day as Roxas. 4/8: Had to Stop...
  12. J

Yu-Gi-Oh rpg

Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, even Jaden Yukai... All of them legands...... But what if they never existed? What if the greatest duelist of all time simply weren't there to save the world? Some one else would have to step forward, or the world would parish...... Rules: No power playing We start where...
  13. J

Search for the cutscences.....

When KH1 was played, I recored all the cutscences. I was wondering, is thier anyone online who recored all of them?(From Beginning to end, every single world)
  14. J

Pro Help!

I've seen pics of White/Black Mushroom cards. Are they real? If so, how do I get them? Also, how do you do everything in Pooh's world? (Get Slights, spells, etc.)
  15. J

Movies people watched/Games people play only because Kingdom Hearts/KH2

I was thinking, Who has only watched a movie or played a game because of KH? Name them.
  16. J

FFx-2 Help Please!

In the Via Inferno, I can't beat the 60th floor. Can anyone give me some hints on how to beat it?
  17. J

Fanfiction ► Pocket Hearts (A Pokemon/ Kingdom Hearts Story based of the RPG)

This was a cool RPG that use to be popular, but no one has posted for a while, so I'm making this a story. If anyone who was a part of the RPG wants to help write, be my guest. Chapter 1 Jackson's POV: Jackson felt the calm ocean breeze flatter against his face. His best pal Pikachu sat by his...
  18. J

Kingdom Hearts officail script (Retry)

I'm going to try this again. silh0uette better not say anything mean. This is the offical scipt used in Kingdom Hearts. Today's Chapter: Dive into the Heart. Voice of Sora: I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not? Simple and Clean(techno) plays and...
  19. J

Kingdom Hearts officail script

Thisis the offical scipt used in Kingdom Hearts. Tonight's Chapter: Deep Dive. Voice of Sora: I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not? Simple and Clean(techno) plays and Sora starts falling. The screen shows Sora seeing Riku and Riku wants him to grab...
  20. J

Kingdom Hearts Aventure

Okay. I am starting this because all the normal Kingdom Hearts RPG are too far in their story to allow someone new. This takes place after Kingdom Hearts. The worlds have once again been sent into darkness by the heartless. New keyweilders are chossen from across the universe to face the...
Back