• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

13 years later, I'm back

Hey guys, nice to see that KhInsider is now a fully awesome Kingdom Hearts related page for us fans. I came here back in 2005 and left just after I finished KH2. Thought it would be great to come back just a couple of days before KH3 release. Now as a grown a** man lol. So I just came here to...
  2. S

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

yup i didn`t use any Strategy guide and passed kh2 twice. 1 in normal (funny i thought this one was easy it was the harder to me) proud mode i did it in 2 days it was much easier :thumbsup:
  3. S

Kairi-Namine

I Doont know if this was written before: so I just thought of this while playing again kh2: Sora´s nobody is Roxas Right so thats why roxas have a keyblade becuse he is part of sora RIGHT? So then Kairi Nobody is Namine Right Namine is a witch becuse in the game at the beginning she says...
  4. S

X-men 4??( If you havent seen the 3 movie Spoiler inside)

If im not bad it will be a 4 x men movie cause in the end of the third (SPPOOIILLERR) charles didnt die if you stayed at the very end of the film right after the credits its a scene with moira mactaggert (for those who didnt know she was charles wife lol):p the dead body wich was shown in the...
  5. S

another drive gauge hint

I did this to level up my drives: go to emperors room in land of dragons transform in any drive form defeat the enemies in the hall after the emperors room and when you have 1 or 2 bars left from youre transformation return to the save point in the drive form and go to the world map then when...
  6. S

I examined at the keyblades in Secret Ending

or maybe we are watching the real first made keyblades, they say that is the past so those are the real keyblades the original ones and sora and the others were using new keyblades looking like this ones but now more future-looking keyblade thats why this dont look old. ...could be who knows lol
  7. S

birth by sleep phrase?!

something interesting that i saw when i was traducing (misspelled) to spanish something came to my mind it says "Memories of Xenahort" "birth by sleep" and other phrases but the last one cought my attention birth by sleep in spanish says the birth of a dream. the here is my theorie what f we...
  8. S

birth by sleep phrase?!

something interesting that i saw when i was traducing (misspelled) to spanish something came to my mind it says "Memories of Xenahort" "birth by sleep" and other phrases but the last one cought my attention birth by sleep in spanish says the birth of a dream. the here is my theorie what f we...
  9. S

Small question...

if there`s a kh3 (hope that happends) would youlike to see sora, riku, an kairi again or do youwish to see other characters. I would like to see sora riku and kairi again. other thing that would be cool would be having to choose two teams mickey, donald and goofy, and sora, riku and kairi woldnt...
  10. S

Forms?

oh...:p i forgot that one, the thing i dont understand is why do you become in a antiform why is the reason? it is becuse of the time you became a heartless in kh?:confused:
  11. S

Forms?

How many forms are I Already got Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final. are those the only ones or is there one secret one? in the egm it says that are 2 secrets transformations final form and the other one?:confused:
  12. S

I have a question?

it is tron world... as i can see
  13. S

Theory for a new world..... sorta

yeah traverse town was a cool world i too hope it comes back
  14. S

Theory for a new world..... sorta

remember that 100 acred wood world came to kh1 becuse of Merlin so Merlin is a helper of king mickey so then merlin helps sora so maybe he carries the 100 acred wood book to another part with him
  15. S

ansem (glowing eyes) (theori)

i don't know if this is old but could it be that ansem is the glowing eyed uknown cuse they say that the glowing eyes comes from darkness itself or something like that and remember that ansem after kh chain of memories he dissapeared into rikus dark side i don't know but i think it could...
  16. S

passion song?

ok thanks
  17. S

passion song?

where can i find the song of Utada of Kh2
  18. S

Two KH2 discs

hey i dindnt know either so thanks
  19. S

Thoughts of Reasons for 2006 Release

well i think we can wait a little longer imagine we waited 2 years or more i think that some time more wouldnt meke any harm and it is for a good change in kh2 :) but i hope its a A+ game
  20. S

Just how much r u gona buy KH2 for?

i would buy it like for 100$ or 50$bucks cause witing for it to go cheaper means more time and i relly want this game
Back