• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

jiminy's journal completion

what all do you have to do to complete jiminy's journal?
  2. K

the war at home

have any of you seen "the war at home" its a new show on fox...lol...it is so freakin funny
  3. K

trying to improve school spirit

does anyone have any good cheers that the fans can chant at a basketball game? cause everyone in my area complains about us students not having enough school spirit...so we are trying to prove them wrong
  4. K

Game Informer Article and pics

theres two pages pg's of kh2 stuff...half a page of text and 1 1/2 pages pictures from the game...if anyone wants them ill scan them in theres pics of tron world, the savannah, halloween town, atlantica, twilight town, the city inside hallow bastion, poc, gummi ship, and a drive pic(the yellow...
  5. K

game manual

can someone scan the game manual in and post it...im curious to see what it looks like
  6. K

need suggestions

while im stuck here waiting for kh2 for the next couple of months im without a game to play...does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good game to get? to help pass the time
  7. K

will you still use these forums?

when kh2 is released in japan on 12/22 and ours isnt out yet or coming out within the rest of the year are you still going to use these forums....im not bc i gaurantee that the day it comes out there will be the opening, ending and the whole story line on the net...and i dont want to ruin the...
  8. K

new trailer?

when will we be getting it on the internet?
  9. K

The 40 year old virgin

who all is going to see this movie?...i am it comes out aug 19...and its rated R
  10. K

90's pop

does anybody here still listen to 90's pop...like nsync, the first 3 backstreet boys cd's, britney spears first 2...stuff like that
  11. K

baseball weight lifting program

does anyone know of a good weight lifting program for baseball?...it would be much appreciated
  12. K

anyone else think this about some theories?

anyone think that the theories could be too deep more than the actual game...like we are out here creating these great big theories to connect the story when it could just be something simple and easier
  13. K

fyi for anyone who has a psp

you can play nes,snes, sega genesis, mame, sega gamegear, gb/gba, and all kinds of other games on your psp...pm me if you want to know how
  14. K

kingdom hearts ultimte hits and final mix ultimate hits

i saw it advertised for japan releases....what do you think they are
  15. K

english demo coming soon!?

there is a buena vista game booth at some convention in san diego...they will have a fully playable demo of kingdom hearts 2....does this mean we should be getting a demo soon?
  16. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 and other SE games

dont know if any of you all have seen this or not from e3 http://www.e3insider.com/floored.aspx?articleID=B2JLMSPI5V&productID=T8STNOPNOM for kh2 it confirms the voice of haley joel osment as sora's and more but we already knew most of it
  17. K

do you think Sephiroth was hard?

Do you think sephiroth was hard
  18. K

soundtrack

is there a place where i can pre-order the soundtrack?
  19. K

what will you do when kingdom hearts 2 gets released?

im going and getting it at 9:00 in the morning...bc thats when ebgmes opens....buying 4 2liters of mt dew...ordering 2 Xl pepperoni pizzas and 2 dozen medium wings...staying up all night and skipping school for two days in a row just to playy.....lol...on my tv that has like 4 external speakers...
  20. K

the darkness...a small theory

what if at then end mickey and sora turned to the darkness just to exploit it to defeat it? and they transform into a big heartless or something?....this is coming out of the 13 points where it says something about metamorphisis and then it says something about "your majesty...but why?" what do...
Back