• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Who liked Atlantica

I really liked Atlantica, although I agree is a bit of a waste. I agree that is DOES provide something fun and unique to the mix. And like I mentioned in my famous "Defending Kingdom Hearts 2", it celebrates an aspect of Disney movies many love, and that is music. The songs are great, even if...
  2. P

Whats your favorite thing about kingdom hearts 2?

I like the majority of the things already mentioned here, but the one thing I really like and extremely impressed with is the overall presentation. The developers at Square went above the call of duty with the menus and layouts. The unique command menus are a delight to watch. I sometimes stop...
  3. P

Sora is too naive in KH2

You have to take into consideration that out of the three characters (Kairi and Riku), Sora is the most inmature. That doesn't mean that he is bad, just that his overall mentality is more childish than those of Riku and Kairi. One guy at the old Final Fantasy Online forums I used to visit said...
  4. P

KH 2 Halloween town renders

Hi! I am making a special event for the release of the game and I am making these neat images for the Worlds in the game. However, I am lacking official renders of the Halloween Town cast. I know they updated them by making Jack a Santa Jack and Sora's HT model was updated. Know where I can get...
  5. P

Sancturary, dont flame

I just tried it on my computer and it's true, she does say "I need more affection than you do". -pap64
  6. P

13th Organization members renders

I am looking for renders for all 11 members of the Organization. Before you give me anything, what I want are renders that are against a nice, clean, WHITE background, not a black one. You see, I am making some KH 2 graphics for my website and I am working on images for bios of the...
  7. P

Kingdom Hearts II N.A. Cover Art!!

He got it from RPGamer. -pap64
  8. P

Looking for Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 logos and symbols

NOTE: Mods, I didn't know where to put this thread so feel free to move it if it's on the wrong place. You know the curly heart emblem that appears behind the logo of KH 1 and 2? Does anyone have a clean pic of that (ie, without the KH name in front of it)? I want some references for a tattoo...
  9. P

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

I downloaded the songs that appear on Atlantica in KH2 and I thought they were really nice, especially Sora singing with Ariel on "Under the sea". So I was wondering, since some of you imported the game, how is the level like? Is the music game mechanics fun or is it worthless? -pap64
  10. P

All the summons available in Kingdom hearts 2

Since some of you have imported the game and played through a great deal of it, can someone posts ALL of the summons available in Kingdom Hearts 2? All of the pics and video only seem to show Chicken Little and Stitch. I know that Genie, Peter Pan and The Gullwings (I think) are summons. Are...
  11. P

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

I have the feeling that this might have something to do with Namine and BHK rather than Sora. Nomura has said that BHK's story is really, really sad and heart breaking. or maybe it's Riku... -pap64
  12. P

KH2 Soundtrack Listing Taken down

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhh... The Buena Vista site had it's information right. They said that we were going to have a Steamboat willie world and we got it and they said that we were going to get a Lion King world and we got it. Hell, they even subtlely hinted at being a sixth new Disney world in the game...
  13. P

Passion Discussion Thread

I agree with what everyone has said about the song. It sounds VERY sad...There is very little music playing, the piano keys are sad and melancholy and Utada is singing with a lot of feeling and emotion...I just can't picture a happy or emotional scene with that in the background... :( Maybe the...
  14. P

Trains and possible nod to Walt...

Actually, back during the development of the first game Nomura wanted to add Walt Disney in the game as a big cameo appearance, but Disney rejected the idea. I read this on an interview done by OPM way back in September of 2002. If you guys want I can scan the page where it says that piece of...
  15. P

Stitch possibly has a world....

Actually, Pirates of the caribbean was released in 2003. But if you're talking about animated movies then yeah, that's true. -pap64
  16. P

What Summons?

I KNEW years ago that Stitch would appear in the game as a summon. I just knew it... Anyways, going back on topic, I could see some of the old summons return with new attacks, like Bambi being a defensive summon that gives you health and MP, and Dumbo having more attacks. -pap64
  17. P

Question about pete.

I just realized something... In one of the first Timeless river footage, SW Pete comes to Sora and crew and asks them; "Has anyone seen a villain type character around here?". Then Sora and crew point at him... Maybe, old Pete has noticed new Pete mess with the world's light and he is on the...
  18. P

Kingdom Hearts 2 character render video

Kingdom hearts Impulse has this video that features all of the videos seen in the character section of the KH 2 website. The thing is that they have it hosted on a file service that takes FOREVER to start and you have to wait. Has anyone downloaded the video and put it on a faster server? Or do...
  19. P

Robin hood world needed in KH2?

I could there being more worlds in KH 2. I did read that the originally wanted to include over 30 worlds in the original game, so they might try it with KH 2. And about Robin Hood, it was a heavily rumored world. The problem I see with it is that it would require yet another transformation for...
  20. P

Tron?...Tron?...Tron?

Actually, Disney has been trying to revive the TRON franchise for a while now. They first started with the 2 disc special edition DVD back in 2002. Then they released the videogame sequel TRON 2.0. And finally chances are they will be either making an updated sequel or a remake of TRON for...
Back