• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

KH 2 Halloween town renders

Hi! I am making a special event for the release of the game and I am making these neat images for the Worlds in the game. However, I am lacking official renders of the Halloween Town cast. I know they updated them by making Jack a Santa Jack and Sora's HT model was updated. Know where I can get...
  2. P

13th Organization members renders

I am looking for renders for all 11 members of the Organization. Before you give me anything, what I want are renders that are against a nice, clean, WHITE background, not a black one. You see, I am making some KH 2 graphics for my website and I am working on images for bios of the...
  3. P

Looking for Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 logos and symbols

NOTE: Mods, I didn't know where to put this thread so feel free to move it if it's on the wrong place. You know the curly heart emblem that appears behind the logo of KH 1 and 2? Does anyone have a clean pic of that (ie, without the KH name in front of it)? I want some references for a tattoo...
  4. P

So, how's Atlantica in KH 2?

I downloaded the songs that appear on Atlantica in KH2 and I thought they were really nice, especially Sora singing with Ariel on "Under the sea". So I was wondering, since some of you imported the game, how is the level like? Is the music game mechanics fun or is it worthless? -pap64
  5. P

All the summons available in Kingdom hearts 2

Since some of you have imported the game and played through a great deal of it, can someone posts ALL of the summons available in Kingdom Hearts 2? All of the pics and video only seem to show Chicken Little and Stitch. I know that Genie, Peter Pan and The Gullwings (I think) are summons. Are...
  6. P

Kingdom Hearts 2 character render video

Kingdom hearts Impulse has this video that features all of the videos seen in the character section of the KH 2 website. The thing is that they have it hosted on a file service that takes FOREVER to start and you have to wait. Has anyone downloaded the video and put it on a faster server? Or do...
  7. P

Defending Kindgom Hearts 2

This is an essay/editorial I wrote during my free time. It is about all the complains I have heard during the game's developmentb ibn fan sites, news sites and friends of mine. I know I will probably get flamed by my opinions, disagree heavily with some points and probably end up hating me for...
  8. P

Upcoming KH 2 info

Since we are nearing the japanese release date more and more info are coming our way through scans and japanese reports. What other aspects of KH 2 do you want them to talk about in future scans? What other elements of the game do you think they might touch upon once they are done discussing all...
  9. P

The difficulty of Kingdom Hearts 2

This was something I was thinking about during a field trip I had today... The original Kingdom hearts was a pretty challenging game in the normal difficulty setting. There would be times where I endlessly die during a major boss fight. And the hard difficulty was even worse! Then Chain of...
  10. P

Kingdom Hearts deluxe package

I'm surprised that neither KH Ultimania or KH Insider have reported about this... Anyways, RPGfan announced that Square will be releasing a deluxe Kingdom Hearts set. The set features Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom hearts: Chain of memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. It will all be bundled in a box...
Back