• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

How many of you like the TV show 24? Another season is in January. It's awesome. Who agrees and disagrees?
  2. H

Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts/ poltergeists/ earth-bound spirits and entities?
  3. H

Are you going to come on?

After December 22, will you keep going to the KH2 forums of this site ( and others ) due to spoilers? Do you not want to ruin the game or do you NEED the spoilers? I'm going to TRY and stay off. Sorry if this is in the wrong section or if I'm not supposed to post a thread like this; if so...
  4. H

Head appearing in front of Fairy Godmother........

Hey, remember that head appearing in front of the Fairy Godmother? Now, I don't think it's Maleficent, for here is a picture of her: Now compare that with the evil queen from Snow White: I'm not saying the head comes from the evil queen from Snow White, but I don't think it's Maleficent due to...
  5. H

Favorite Summon

What is your favorite summon? Included is Pongo, who is likely but not yet confirmed.
  6. H

What's with Pinocchio?

If Pinoccio really is in KH2, what turned him back into a wooden figurine? If you recal, at the end of KH, he was turned into a real boy. Do you think Geppetto will be with him? Or Monstro?
  7. H

Organization Leader

Who do you think the organization leader will be? Please give evidence if there is any, and if there's not, just say it's a hunch. Out of BHK, Kairi, Riku, Ansem, Mickey, Axel, Diz, or another ( please list ), who do you think it is?
  8. H

Neverland

How many of you think Neverland will be in KH2? The new mag said it wouldn't appear at all, but I remember them saying that Pridelands would also not be in there for sure........ so what do you think?
  9. H

Fairy Godmother

In this shot, in the upper left hand corner, I think I see the Fairy Godmother. Is it or am I completely wrong? If I'm wrong tell me who it actually is. ( If you didn't notice, it's the short person in the dress ) Go to http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=up75697.jpg
  10. H

Hmm........ Returning Worlds........

What worlds do you think have the best chance of returning out of: End of the World, Deep Jungle, Monstro ( I know, it's a whale ), Traverse Town, Wonderland, or Neverland? I think Neverland, with the actually Neverland segment and new characters.
  11. H

Summon Voices

Are summons going to have voices in KH2? On Wikipedia it said Stitch and Chicken Little have voices ( It's in the voice cast section near the bottom). Maybe they have little sentences when they are summoned or something... Or do you think people just put the movie-counterpart voices on there...
  12. H

Worlds

OK, in the interview with Nomura he said "more or less" of the worlds have been revealed, and the worlds that have been revealed are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we know about them. With the "more or less" I think we will obviously get more info on revealed worlds, but I also...
  13. H

Lilo and Stitch World?

OK, I was looking in the magazine scans and was REALLY EXCITED but anyway, I looked at the summon part. It shows Stitch doing different things and it showed Sora holding Stitch on some sort of a tropical island.... Lilo and Stitch world? If I'm wrong please tell me. Go to...
  14. H

Pixar and Disney films in KH2

I've been thinking about whether Disney and SE can use Disney-Pixar films in KH2, and I was firm on believing that there was no possibility. Recently I went to Wikipedia looking up Harry Potter movie 6 and I decided to look up KH2, which led to Pixar which led to Disney-Pixar films, and I found...
  15. H

Worlds

OK, the last bit of news from Dengeki may be discouraging about worlds to some of you, but I'm sure there will be many more. For one, they only said no more surprise worlds ( aka worlds previously unrumored, worlds with supposedly little chance, and some of the worlds that were based off movies...
  16. H

Dengeki

What world do you think will be revealed in the next Dengeki magazine issue? I think it'll probably be Neverland. Oh..... when does it come out?
  17. H

New Worlds.....Limited?

I hear a bunch of people saying that there won't be any more Disney worlds ( or other worlds ) in KH2, but I dunno where they got it from...... I think there will be more old worlds returning and some new ones, such as 'the last one' everyone is referring to. Anyway, please tell me where they...
  18. H

Rumored

Ya, we know that The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo and Stitch, End of the World, Neverland, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Traverse Town, Monstro, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, The Black Cauldron, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Jungle Book are all rumored worlds. But how did they get put in the...
  19. H

Traverse Town

OK, when worlds where being destroyed, Traverse Town was basically a refugee camp for people who lost their worlds. All the characters in there were from other worlds, like Merlin, the Fairy Godmother, the nephews, etc. What was it when the walls were up when everyone was in their own world and...
  20. H

Rumored Possibilities

Out of all the rumored worlds, which include Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Monstro ( not really a world, but whatever ), Neverland, End of the World, Lilo and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Jungle Book, Great Mouse Detective, Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood, which...
Back