• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VenTer

Help/Support ► I don't understand

Ah I see I hope things go well.
  2. VenTer

I see, how did it go, will he/she address the problem?
  3. VenTer

yup right you are. You gotta report this problem.
  4. VenTer

Dreaded say that she always gets directed to the seller though....
  5. VenTer

Its either you go to the amazon HQ and talk about this concern or wait for the seller to respond.
  6. VenTer

ah I see, if it was pending that seen the seller hasn't seen your purchase yet. So since you emailed him and all, did you try contacting amazon staff?
  7. VenTer

What is the item that you have purchased?
  8. VenTer

Well in ebay I wanted to purchase a Battle b daman, I clicked their buy but when I check paypal the credit card i register there was expired. I really didn't purchase the item yet or pid just clicked buy because you have to fully pay it with paypal. I tried to contact the seller to cancel my...
  9. VenTer

Sephiroth battles

I wanna share my Sephiroth battles. KH 1 https://youtu.be/Ad5EKrXrg5o KH2 Final Mix https://youtu.be/UjZP2ZHUUEY
  10. VenTer

Questions about Pokemon X

I finally have a Pokemon X. My brother gave it to me as a birthday present. :) So now I have a few questions about the game. I wanted to go inside one of Luminose city's clothes store but the lady keeps saying that Im not fashionable enough... so How do I get in there? And another thing is do...
  11. VenTer

Mushroom number 11

I have researched it in Youtube that you need is Wisdom form it looks really simple beating this mushroom but apparently it's not. At times the wisdom form finisher, lets you stop for a second then try to attack again . Is there any other way to beat this mushroom besides wisdom form?:confused:
  12. VenTer

Mushroom number 9

Nope I haven't. Okay then thanks for your help kazr ill try your method. :)
  13. VenTer

Mushroom number 9

you mean it require berserk charge ability?
  14. VenTer

Mushroom number 9

Radiant garden you need to keep the mushroom spinning. I tried to use Master form since it's finisher is a big whirl spin. But then it doesn't it just keeps going far and then stop spinning. Is there another method? :confused:
  15. VenTer

About Mushroom number 3

You make a good point about Anti form, it has the fastest movement. :) Thanks I'll try it. I see, thanks for the advice. I'll try it as well :)
  16. VenTer

About Mushroom number 3

I only made it to 447 orbs collected in mushroom number 3 then I can't make it to 500 yet. What should I do to collect more orbs, I kep't following around and around. But I only manage to reach to 300+ to 400+. So is there any other methods?:confused::confused:
  17. VenTer

Mushroom 8?

I see I will try it thanks :)
  18. VenTer

Mushroom 8?

I have a hard time with mushroom number 8 too. I tried doing Master form. But When it's gets to it's finisher combo attack in Master Form, you put the mushroom back into the ground. I don't know either how to stop the finisher combo attack?????
  19. VenTer

Travel back in time or travel to see the future?

What would you do if you have the power of controlling time travel? If I would have that power I would go back to the past, and relive myself as a child and learn a lot of stuff in school again.
  20. VenTer

Transport yourself in the game?

If you ever get sucked into a video game, what game will it be? :) And are you willing to finish the game for in order you to get back in the real world or not finish the game and live there and have a new life to start? I'll start off mine. If I wanna get sucked into a video game. I would...
Back