• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom Hearts II: #3 best selling game of the year

The latest sales data from NPD has been released, and it appears KH2 was the third best selling game of the year in the US! Here's the top 10 in full: Top 10 Game Sales 2006 1.) Madden NFL 07 (Launched: August, PlayStation 2) - 1.8 million+ 2.) New Super Mario Bros. (Launched: May, Nintendo...
  2. J

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

I'm still going through it on standard, I'm taking my time though, plus being in uni I need to find the time to play it :P
  3. J

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

Got it on launch day and loving it so far. Finding it a bit easy, so I'm taking my time with it, don't want to rush it ^^
  4. J

Hey guys! I've started my new uni so I've been off the net for a few days, connection hasn't been set up yet haha. My copy came yesterday and I've just come home today to pick it up :) I almost spazzed at the sight of the box. I might play it for a bit when I get back (partying tonight, that's...
  5. J

8 days!!! Nearly one week left! Am I the only one in thinking that the COM remake should be released at a budget price?
  6. J

9 days!!! I'm so excited, I can't describe it!
  7. J

13 days! Is it me, or is time going quick? Before we knew the release date, it felt like the days were dragging and dragging...and now we know it, it feels like time has flown by! This is why I wanted Square-Enix to announce the release date!
  8. J

I'm not really fussed about a Final Mix, the game itself will be good enough for me.
  9. J

BREAKING NEWS GUYS! The official Kingdom Hearts II European website has been updated again, I think they've finally given it the proper layout and now they have various sections which includes downloads, worlds, character animations etc.
  10. J

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67490 That's interesting.
  11. J

There's no point really, but here's a link reporting the release date http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67458 One thing to be noted though, I haven't really seen any sites (except the main KHII Europe one and KHInsider) reporting it, so it looks like other gaming sites have...
  12. J

I'm not that fussed about the PS3...until Kingdom Hearts III comes out :lol: I'm hoping to get a Nintendo Wii this year.
  13. J

I'll be nearly halfway through my freshers week when it's out...so I'll need to find lots of free time to play it :D
  14. J

KH2 is gonna face very tough competition in the charts. It's going up against FIFA 07 as that's released on the same day :mellow: I reckon it'll get in the top 5 at least, maybe even number 2, but I doubt it'll beat that, as the FIFA series usually sells millions.
  15. J

So which world is everyone looking forward to playing? I'm really excited about the Pride Lands and Port Royal :) Though I'm pretty much looking forward to each and every-one of them!
  16. J

Homework...uch, I despised it. I always left it till the day it was supposed to be done xD my bad.
  17. J

So now we know the release date, how are you all gonna get it? I'm gonna order it off Gameplay, 1st class :)
  18. J

Sorel you were right! It says September 29th! It's finally be confirmed! It's official. Kingdom Hearts II will be out on September 29th in Europe :) I hope it's Australia as well.
  19. J

Sorel...are you saying it said 29th September on that site? Please tell me it said that :)
  20. J

I had a heart attack then, I thought it had finally been announced :cool: ... Hang on, the page is down...does this mean they're updating it with the release date????? It could be a broken server, but it may mean a release date!!!
Back