• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

I think that they could have made more money if they would have released it in the US first, because the fan base is bigger out here anyways. We bought way more copies of the game than Japan. That was the dumb business move.
  2. K

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Or you could buy a japanese ps2 also. All about preference.
  3. K

Kh2:FM+ in America

All rumors, I think it's IGN that has a release date up of Fall 2007. I could be wrong though.
  4. K

If you beat CoM first....

I think you're right. It might work like the .//Hack games, where it gives you the option to transfer the data after your game save file was flagged once you've beaten the previous game.
  5. K

Some minor problems with my KH2 game....

The way I keep my PS2 clean, is to just go to Wal-Mart and buy a can of compressed air. Open up your disc tray and aim for the inside, that way if there is just dust on it then you're likely to blow it off. Also blow all of the dust out of the filter on the front of your PS2, that way the fan...
  6. K

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

Okay, first of all, not everyone knows all these little anagrams. Secondly, I played that game and I've beaten that game and it has the graphics of a PS2. I'm sorry, even Nintendo has said that they're not focusing on the graphics, so it's not like I'm bashing the Wii just for fun. The Wii has...
  7. K

I highly doubt that they would degrade such an expansive game and stuff it into a Wii, putting KH3 on the Wii would mean that they have to take the graphics like three steps backwards.
  8. K

KH2 Final Mix

The reason your questions aren't being answered is because nobody knows the answer yet........ There is only that one trailer, and that was from last year even, so it's not accurate anymore. Sorry.
  9. K

We're not saying that it's the only good game out there, we just really want it...... Talk about a random ranting.
  10. K

New Scans / Interview

All this is great, but it still doesn't give us an answer on where it will be releasing.
  11. K

It was the same link that I went to the first time, it might have been one of the people who cover for him on his breaks. Also, that conversation took about 30 minutes, so he wasn't typing very fast.
  12. K

I know why it's just Neil! ! ! I went online and used my bf's name and e-mail to talk to them this time and found out why we keep talking to Neil. Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative. All agents are...
  13. K

I wonder why they give out the name Neil??? It's like they're creating clones over there........
  14. K

Go here, you have a variety of options to choose from on how to contact them. http://www.square-enix.com/na/support/ Randomly Off-Topic, whatever happened to the KH2 character Hurt/Heal final round thread??? I voted one day and the next day I came back and it was gone!
  15. K

I wonder if putting this info on the main page would help to inform people that there is a list that they can be added to, to get official information from Squeenix when it becomes available....... Also, I really want to know what Monkeybutt knows that we don't............
  16. K

Monkeybutt, what do you know that we don't.........?
  17. K

I was just happy that the American SQX actually knew what I was talking about this time, the last time I sent them an E-mail they responded saying they didn't know anything about it that it wasn't in their division.
  18. K

This might be old or just widely known, but after the trailer was leaked I thought I would mosey my way ont Squeenix's website and ask them if they still didn't know anything. They said to keep coming back to the site and all the usual stuff, but he also said that he would add me to a list of...
  19. K

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) There is now! Look on the Main Page...... Or here www.khinsider.com
  20. K

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Guess..... Hopefully though we will hear some news about whether or not it is coming statesside after it releases in Japan. I would rather them give me ANY answer than no answer at all that way I know whether or not I have to get Swap Magic.
Back