• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

~Moonlight Romance~

The Beginning of the Year Aileen had finally escaped the grasp of her dorm room as she smiled at the passing students in the hall and then made a run for the field when no one was looking. She had a half an hour until she had a meeting with the dean and an hour until orientation started. School...
  2. A

Moonlight Romance (Romance Rp) Sign ups

Moonlight Romance Dear Prospective student, Welcome to Caladar High school. This boarding school will provide you with a nice double occupancy dorm room, excellent cuisine and an education. As the representative from the school, I am to type a welcoming letter to explain our school and the...
  3. A

~Sanctum Sanctorum~

~Iris~ Down deep, picture the deepest depths of the Earth, there is a frozen life form that waits to be awaken. Along with remnants from over hundred years ago, there is a very large object that could be mistaken for an enormous gemstone but if one was to look closer, the face of an unconscious...
  4. A

Romance Rp anyone or what rp would you join????

Hey everyone, I was thinking about starting a Romance rp just like that Final Fantasy 8 ongoing rp we had a few years ago. In this rp, the characters lived out normal lives in a college and interacted with each other. So would this be a good rp? Another subject is what kind of rps does...
  5. A

~Sanctum Sanctorum~ Sign up

Sanctum Sanctorum “They all just stopped! Their movements, emotions and actions are as they were a week ago. Their faces are still filled with fear and some people are running for shelter but never make it there. I am the only one who has survived this curtain of darkness.. I am the only...
  6. A

Flight of Aether (GoD and Aeriona Original)

Flight of Aether 2158 A.D. - The Earth has a new found source of energy and it once again shows hope for a brighter future. Under the rule of a single uniform government dubbed the Earth U.N. Government, the energy is distributed among the remaining stable nations. With government funding...
  7. A

~Moonlight Legends~

The Beginning Her footsteps became closer as she ran across the street and glanced back at her house that was not so quiet this early in the morning. Another fight between the parents and the only way to escape was to go to school. Olivya brought her coat closer to her as her breath became...
  8. A

~Moonlight Legends~ (Twilight Rp) Sign-ups

~Moonlight Legends~ No coffins? No propelling wings and transforming into a bat? No hidden corpses? What kind of vampire are they? They live among us, just like ordinary humans and they feed off of animals, big animals. There is another that I heard of that feeds off of human blood but long...
  9. A

The Foolish Game

Gabriella was a shy, intelligent and under confident girl who lives on her own and doesn’t even have to work to pay off her bills. Her golden locks cling to her neck as she raised herself out of the pool and a puddle of water splashed onto the hot cement. A butler walked up to her and held out a...
  10. A

~Foolish Game~ Sign ups

~Foolish Game~ These dreams… these nightmares haunt us and we know they aren’t real but they still stalk us in the night. They make us scream, hallucinate and above all they place fear into our hearts. It is a never-ending battle in our minds that no one can aide us with or even rescue us...
  11. A

Eternity's Gate

ETERNITY'S GATE Screaming… Crying… the beating of the victims’ hearts were the only sounds enclosed in her mind. She could smell the smoke that rose from the burning houses, and the faces filled with terror haunted her mind. She knew exactly where she was located and yet she knew this town...
  12. A

Eternity's Gate {Sign-ups}

Just breath Pain will End Fear will Consume Power will Win Love will Die Sorrow will Deepen Light will be Defeated Darkness will Triumph Trentel, a world where things have always been unsafe and sorcery ruled over even the strongest kings. On myth has been the relief from pain for any human...
  13. A

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original)

Aerith's reflection could be seen from the small puddle of water resting in her sink. Her hair floated on top as she washed her face and stared at her pale face. She could hear the sounds of her mother cooking downstairs and she could feel the happiness beaming from her. She finished prepping...
  14. A

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original) [Sign-ups]

He was... like a white cloud drifting through the azure skies. As we peered through the rafters of the heavenless Midgar... we made a promise. And that was the last time we spoke. Storyline: In the city of Midgar….the Shinra Electric Power Company that runs a monopoly on mako energy is...
  15. A

Fanfiction ► When Dreams Come to an End

One year later in Washington DC “Our agency in Korea has been shut down because of a break in and it would be an irresponsible move if we didn’t do so. We know the ones who have been convicted for this crime but….” The spokesman stopped mid-sentence and looked down at his neatly piled papers...
  16. A

Blake looked over at Evy’s body and ran to her before taking the helmet off her head, keeping the gun on the man. She didn’t open her eyes and her body was stiff which meant it was true; her memory was gone and she would no longer know him. The leader jolted up, placing a gun to Blake’s temple...
  17. A

Evy shook her head as one man approached her and an evil grin appeared across his face. She gripped the knife behind her back and the man attacked her first. She was very quick and dodged the punch thrown at her even though she could not counterattack. Seeing a chance, Evy punched the man in the...
  18. A

The Day of the Incident It felt like she had been asleep forever when Evelyn finally opened her eyes and was in a bright room where nothing seemed out of place. She stood up from the bed that was much better than the hospital bed she had been using for four months because of her heart surgery...
  19. A

Thank you all for your opinions... they really do matter!!! I hope you like the rest of the story! A week before the incident Evelyn looked around the room, coughing from an illness that seemed to have snuck up on her and everyday was the same. She received food from a guard who would...
  20. A

“My name is Blake but I can’t tell you my last name unless you want me to kill you.” He said with a handsome smile and he loaded his guns while putting them into their holsters. “Let’s get you out here!” Blake took Evy’s hand, while opening the door and running out of the room after he knew the...
Back