• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoraForeverKH

The Monstropolis World storyline from what we know so far...

The Monstropolis World storyline from what we know so far... So, I've been watching and rewatching the few scenes from Monsters Inc World which was shown in the D23 2018 trailers, tryin piece together the evidence that could be found to figure out the plot ideas for that world. A few things I...
  2. SoraForeverKH

Hidden Memories cutscene: Why was it so important for only a data version of Sora to learn the truth

Naminé went through all the trouble of making it so the hidden memories inside Sora's heart would get discovered, but why would she choose to make it all out of data in Jiminy's Journal? I am currently trying to figure this out. I understand that she did it as a safety warning for Sora and...
  3. SoraForeverKH

Sora's voice in the KH III E3 2015 trailer

First, I was stunned to already be hearing English recorded battle quotes when I played the trailer, but what I am trying to figure out is if they are freshly recorded ones. Are they just edited quotes from some of the previous games, or are they new for the new game, and the recording studio...
  4. SoraForeverKH

The Song of Organization XIII Having Another Title

Just curious about the clarified name of the Organization theme song in KH II. Has anyone ever heard of the song 'Organization XIII' once being titled 'Organization VIII? It is the same song. I once got the official OST for KH II, and for some reason the song was titled with VIII instead of...
  5. SoraForeverKH

KH BBS FM Rhythm Mixer...HELP!

I have been playing the NA version of KH II.5 for over a month now and have nearly completed all the games. I am playing BBS FM in standard mode. I beat all three stories. I recovered all the Xehanort Reports. Found all stickers and chests. I have unlocked the final episode and beat it, but...
  6. SoraForeverKH

Fan reviews for KH HD II.5 Remix -- Re:coded

I just finished watching all the theater scenes from Recoded yesterday and I must say, it was brilliant!When I first saw one of the new scenes on Destiny Islands 'My Island,' I was like, wow! And was in complete awe. Everything about it was just displayed so beautifully! It also had some...
  7. SoraForeverKH

New Perspective: Kingdom Hearts has really been about past events

After being introduced to KH 3D's 'Time Traveling' it all makes sense...During the time Xehanort was just a heart he went across the lanes of time, seeing and learning much. Which would explain why Xehanort seems to know so much about everything through the many times he hints or reveals to the...
  8. SoraForeverKH

How was Vanitas able to make an appearance in KH 3D?

This, to me, is one of the biggest mysteries in Dream Drop Distance. The way Sora saw a transparent Vanitas alongside the younger incarnation of Xehanort in the last scene from the hunchback World seemed so out of the blue. And why was it so important for Vanitas to help Xehanort give that...
Back