• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. h.e.hassanein

Where is the Japanese in KH?

Hey all, I've been thinking about doing my masters in Japan for a while and have been reading up Japanese culture. I've also been playing KH from way back in 2004 before I even knew what Square Enix was or where they are based. Since I've been introduced to it from such a young age through a...
  2. h.e.hassanein

Lit ► Pottermore's new sortings for Ilvermorny

So I can't be the only potterhead on this site, right? A few days ago Pottermore released info on this new, North American wizarding school called Ilvermorny (not without criticism ) and a new sorting quiz to boot. What do you guys think? Also, what houses were you sorted into?
  3. h.e.hassanein

White Flower Symbolism?

Hello all :redface::redface: First off I'd like to clarify: I know that there is another thread on here discussing what the flower itself is and what it signifies. What I didn't see getting discussed, however, was the significance of that man in particular (whoever he is...) holding the...
  4. h.e.hassanein

Terra/Riku Parallel

Helloo, it's nice to be back to the forums after a semester-long hiatus :redface: even if it's in the midst of the news drought! And what better to do in this drought but to sit and talk theories together lol...I hope this hasn't been asked before, but I wanted to know what the KHI community...
  5. h.e.hassanein

Favorite World Design

hey guys, i had no idea where to start this thread- i hope this is the right place! i study architecture, and i'm really into the idea of how video game worlds are designed. kingdom hearts has some great world designs that combine style/emotion with exploration and really fit into the plot-...
  6. h.e.hassanein

Why was Xemnas looking for the Xhamber of Waking? And other questions...

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted anything here, it's nice to be back :redface::redface: I'm sure you all know how complicated things get in the khverse and i'm a bit rusty on the details etc. Also not sure if this is the right place to post this, really sorry if it isn't -->...
Back