• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Azerty

Making my return to KHI!

Hey all. It's been awhile since I've been here, or visited any specific fan sites in awhile, but after watching the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix trailer, I decided to come take a look here. Hopefully I can get back in the groove of things, but I've become very busy with juggling college and gaming.
  2. Azerty

Most Useful Limit?

So, in your opinion, what was the most useful Limit in Kingdom Hearts II? I always thought that Riku, Tron, and Goofy (the whirl/spinning limit) were the most useful.
  3. Azerty

Traverse Town

Uhm, whatever happen to Traverse Town?
  4. Azerty

Sephiroth Got Older in KH2?

Well, think about it. After all, he seems to have more powers and his voice is deeper (yea, I know it's a new voice actor, but whatever) so he must've had to have gotten older and gotten more power in the time frame of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. What do you think?
  5. Azerty

Nobodies In Regular Society

Since the stronger Nobodies look like humans, could they be accepted into regular society with the rest of the Kingdom Hearts world? More importantly, do you think that they would want to be accepted?
  6. Azerty

Is the Keyblade...Intimidating?

I mean, it's a giant key after all. I'm just wondering, if you were like a villain in the Kingdom Hearts series, would the Keyblade intimidate you?
  7. Azerty

Any Luxord Fans?

Next to Marluxia, Luxord is my one of my favorite organziation members. I love his accent (even though the voice actor did a shitty job attempting it) and he's one of the best looking Organization members! (No homo). Plus, his battle was the most entaining. Who else here likes Luxord?
  8. Azerty

Ventus - The Roxas Look Alike

Is there a reason why Nomura designed Ventus to look exactly like Roxas? Cause I know Ventus isn't Roxas, but I wanna keep calling him Roxas. Nomura could've at least gave him some different color haird or something.
  9. Azerty

Marluxia's Whisper

Does anyone know what Marluxia whispers to Sora when he's about to battle him?
  10. Azerty

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

What was the stat that surprised you the most? For me, I guess it would have to be the fact that I summoned Stitch the most.
  11. Azerty

I'm Making My Return!

Since KHU banned so many years ago (it's been a long time now), I've turned to KHI for my source of Kingdom Hearts news! Now, I'm returning back from the forums. Reason I've been gone is because of the GameTrailers forums. But I'm back. Nice to be back KHI!!! Love the new skins. :thumbup:
  12. Azerty

RPG Heroes Too Young?

Do you agree or disagree that RPG heroes are too young these days? At first, it didn't bother me that the heroes in RPGs would usually be around 17-19 years old. However, it didn't bother me until now, but Sora was 14 in the first Kingdom Hearts and I think that he was a little young to be...
  13. Azerty

Random Thought

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ is like an expansion of KH2 right? Well, I've always wondered how come all of the extra stuff that they added in Final Mix+ couldn't have been added in the original KH2. I've read in certain interviews that say that the team didn't have enough space or something...
  14. Azerty

Reply or Quick Reply?

So, when posting on the forums, which do you use the most? Reply or Quick Reply?
  15. Azerty

ReGreetings

Greetings, My name is Azerty. I've been around the KHInsider forums for awhile, but haven't posted. Reason why is because it was a stupid one. I was banned from the KHU forums (under the name ~Axel~) because I apparently said something bad about one of the administrators or something like that...
  16. Azerty

What should I do?

When I get Kingdom Hearts II, should I play the game on Proud mode first time? Or should I just start on Normal moder?
  17. Azerty

The Web Bowser Poll

If this has been done before, then sorry. I'm just curious to know what web browser you use. I used Advanced Browser.
  18. Azerty

Custom Organization Members

Make up your own Organization member! Yes, I've done this before, but not with this forum. The posting guidelines are: Name - The name of your member Age (optional) - The age of your member Number - What number is your member Element - The element of your member Weapon - Your member's weapon...
  19. Azerty

Videogame Creations

For all those who want to create videogames, you've come to the right topic. Just post up a videogame creation that you've thought of. Just post the guidelines. They are: Name - The name of your game Genre - What kind of game is it Rating - The ERSB rating System - The console the game will be...
  20. Azerty

Migration

Well, I was banned from Kingdom Hearts Ultimania today. No one even sent me an e-mail to tell me. So, I heard about this place and I decided to join here. It's great being here and I hope I can have a better time here than I did at KHU.
Back