• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Kingdom hearts 3 classic trailer

https://youtu.be/nMpo7cuftKI know mods will take it lol. That’s cool enjoy.
  2. J

Will they added *cringe* DLC?

Do you honestly think they would added DLC? Would you buy it? How much do you think it should cost? What would you want to see in the DLC? Just wanted to know the opinions of everyone in here. Sorry if this has been asked before.
  3. J

Image of Daybreak Town in KHUX Back Cover

Thanks for the post echofringe49. Looks great! But still sad since this after this we might be going back to being dry on news :(
  4. J

How Richard Epcar got his voice for KH 2

Yup found another one but its in really bad quality so not going to bother posting it. He goes further about how the disney execs wanted him to sound like Billy Zane more. Kind of cool and didnt know that.
  5. J

How Richard Epcar got his voice for KH 2

Found this interesting video on Richard Epcar on how he got the role of Ansem . Its old about a year now. Starts at 10:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIdpk4bMEz8
  6. J

About those heartless in the latest Chi Story......

So was watching the latest on KHX and thought of something interesting i have not seen anyone brought up. Are the three keyblade wielders that split up to stop the heartless (earlier in Chi)the ones that you fight after Skuld appears? I noticed that their was three of them and we face three...
  7. J

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for Xbox One

Heres my two cents as a xbox one owner (I have a Good pc and my xbox one currently.Might get a PS4 but will wait and see.) As a Xbox owner it would be nice to see at least 0.2 as a option to buy from the market place (since I already played KH3D and wouldn't mind watching backcover on youtube)...
  8. J

Researcher/Fan Birth by Sleep Discussion

I am a guy and to be honest it was a change of pace, but one i enjoyed. Aqua tale was kind of a sad one. She was trying to save a friend and in the end ,saved him ,but at the cost of being trapped inside the realm of darkness. Hopefully she gets freed in KH3.
  9. J

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? To everyone on the Lion King.....I agree that the only way would be the cubs or the events of lion king 1.5(*cringes*).
  10. J

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I agree Kiara would be a cub however would be interesting to see tho.
  11. J

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? As posted I would like to see some old worlds make an appearance along with some new worlds to be added. .Again start off the bat I would not like to see a Marvel(with one exception) only world or a Star Wars world however I...
  12. J

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Worlds(sorry for crappy spelling): Agrahbah (aladdin 3) Frozen Atlantis T.L.E Toy Story (1 or 3) Lone Ranger Brave Nottingham(robin hood) princess and the frog treasure planet Spaceship(secretsmall optional area)(wall-e)...
  13. J

Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii U

Was on KH13 and one posted said that they were going to make a kingdom hearts 3 for Wii U. While i would be very happy if they did ,so far im not believing it.But the question is would you guys buy it for Wii u if it did come out for it?
  14. J

Time Travel Theory

Ok thats what i wanted to know thanks.
  15. J

Time Travel Theory

I would like to bring up the "unknown"(which from my memory is Xemnas) in Kingdom Hearts final mix. Was he trying to alter history by taking on Sora and friends? Just curious. Because i dont remeber if he was time traveling or not?
  16. J

My name is Ansem: scene discussion

Re: My name is Ansem: scene discussion. Why he stabbed the 3 because he was doing it for research and they were there(my assumption).The other reason cause he was a evil(lol not very good i know).He took Ansem's name is something interesting.Maybe it was due to fooling people(as i did) to make...
  17. J

Crazy Theory: Terra's heart is in Lea

From what the title says I believe that Terra's Heart could possibly be in Lea. Please remember this is just a theory but I will start with some facts that will help support it. 1. In BBS, Terra-Xehanort having control issues uses the keyblade , stabs himself and goes unconscious and falls into...
Back