• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

Wow, you live in north carolina or something? where everything is secluded I can see how your friends living far away, and having no transportation prevents you from hanging out.. my best advice is find new friends aroud your neighborhood or get a job where theres already people your age...
  2. D

Help/Support ► Need Help by choosing a Name

What kind of sick monster are you..
  3. D

Help/Support ► Wth.

* If possible, find a quiet place to pump every two to three hours at work. * Store your pumped breast milk in a refrigerator, and transport it home at the end of each day in a cooler. * Nurse your baby right before you leave for work each morning, and nurse again as soon as you get home. *...
  4. D

I found an Ipod..

yesterday, on the train. Its a 8GB black ipod nano. And no I didn't see who dropped it or anything, so don't tell me I'm a bad person and I'm going to hell.
  5. D

rofl, I got lucky today.

I went to buy a 40gb ps3 at Circuit City, the guy miscounted the money I gave him and got 100 bucks back! :laugh:
  6. D

Help/Support ► I've never been in a situation like this

If its to the point were shes about to commit suicide, then she needs help, professional help. She needs to see a phycologist, where she can meet other people with the same problem.
  7. D

Metal Gear Solid 4 Delayed

This just in guys!!! :ohmy: News from IGN... WHY GOD WHY!!!
  8. D

Scientist says humans will split into two species

Kinda makes you want to live in the year 3000. Human race will 'split into two different species'
  9. D

Help/Support ► I Lost Everything :(

O shi, thats gotta suck. Should of bought one of those back up hard drive things.
  10. D

NEW IGN Article: Confirming Multi-player for BBS!!

Online play would be the cherry on the top, no?
  11. D

Earth Is Very Small

I had no idea earth was so small compared to the stars, it's amazing. Youtube - Vid
  12. D

G-Phoria 2006 - Kingdom Hearts II Hanging on

Hell yeah!, Shadow of the Colossus Rocked! 8D Best shortest game ever!!!
  13. D

How fragile is...

=P .. I have a guarantee on my KH2 disk.. so if anything happens I can get a new one, and it only cost 3 more bucks to get the guarantee!
  14. D

What are you? o_O

Are you black, white, spanish, asian, or other... >_> ..I'm a curious.. =]
  15. D

Your favorite Heartless

Their is a "Favourites Thread"... Its a sticky thread, please post their next time. *coughNeoshadowscough* >_>
  16. D

Neoshadow reaction Command

lol... I know what every body means. Donald and Goofy just kill them to fast! =( I've only done it once.
  17. D

kh2 got boring yet?

Umm.. I think every game gets boring after you beat it ten times.. o.O;; lol
  18. D

Guns in KHII

Disney+Guns=Never going to happen. Plus, guns are so over rated. Almost every game has one.. because people think it's cool. Lets just stick with our keyblades.
  19. D

Help, its kinda stupid but im paranoid.

Theres rumors that if you stare at the end screen for 3 hours you'll see something! lol, nah theres nothing..
Back