• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Video Request

Can someone who has the game and can upload videos make a gameplay video of the wisdom form in action? Or if someone knows where i can find one of it tell me where it is? The only thing i have seen of it in action is the promo videos and i want to see more of it than that.
  2. T

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

Kh2 has already sold a million copies in japan the article is at ign.com if you wish to see it
  3. T

Is Cloud Playable?

Sorry to make two threads but no one is veiwing the other one. Just wanting to know if Cloud is a playable character or not?
  4. T

Quick Question

Does anyone no if Cloud will be playable? I heard it before but never heard if it was confirmed to be true or not? Sorry if this is a noob question also.
  5. T

Deep Dive World

Dont know if anyone has seen this before but on the box cover of kh1 sora and co are in the deep dive world. The moon in the deep dive world is the same as the moon in the background of the box art and also the buildings are similar to each other. So the world of deep dive was revealed before...
  6. T

Sora's second dive into hearts?

i dunno if anyone has noticed this yet but during the new pv trailer when you stop it at 1 minute 1 second you see sora standing on a platform with the faces of donal goofy riku and kairi. Maybe this is some kind of dive into hearts sora has to go through for the second time?
  7. T

Question

If i get the japan version of kh2 is there a way to get english subtitles?
Back