• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Rock Band

Article - Rock Band Impressions - GameDaily Rock on
  2. A

School Outlaws High Fives & Hugs

School enforces strict no-touching rule - Education - MSNBC.com Discuss
  3. A

All work and no play

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull...
  4. A

iPod vs. Zune

I'm just seeing what the people think about these two. For those who don't what a Zune is, its a media device released by microsoft to 'kill' Apple's iPod; If you don't know what a iPod is... you should just know. Now let the debate BEGIN!
  5. A

Anybody know what Manga this is?

My friend is trying to find out what manga this is and I can't find it, so anyone know? (Sorry, this is the only pic he sent me)
  6. A

My time here has passed

Yep, thats right: I'm leaving. My time has come. It was fun, but my parents say I need to put more effort into school. I'm not doing poorly or anything, they just say I need to get my priorities organized. I might post maybe every now and then, but probably not for a while, but I'll still be on...
  7. A

I think my iTunes is turning Japanese

Well, about five minutes ago I had just opened up my main media player, iTunes. Everythings fine. I go to the music store. Everything is still fine. I click a link. The pges letters are all cube-like and the words are in Japanese and the pricing is in Yen. Kinda ironic since I just got back...
  8. A

Rep ?

I just barley got my first rep. Three people gave me rep and I noticed that the box turned green, but the number next to it still says 0. Why?
  9. A

Roxas vs. Xehnohort?

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2239/kh2fmrecomtgsco9.jpg Click the link. Up in the top corner right next the the title doesn't it look like Roxas is fighting Xehnohort and his guardian. Xehnohort is also wearing an Org. coat. Weird?
  10. A

Fanfiction ► ~Twilight Hearts~

This is a repost of my fan-fic. Not many people looked at it and or commented so I hope this thread will last longer. Its about Kingdom Hearts but takes place after KH2 with a new cast of characters. Enjoy! **************************************************************** “...” = Talking ‘…’=...
  11. A

Premium Member

I just became a Premium Member and I have 2 questions. 1. The title under my name. Is that the default title for when you become a premium member? 2. How do I change the title under my name?
  12. A

KH3 Traverse Town

What do you think would make the best Traverse Town-like area in KH3. I'd say the world that never was. I just think its cool that its a city.
  13. A

Picture

this might of been said before but in the white room in Twilight Town, there is a picture that Namine drew of what looks like Namine and Riku standing infront of Sora. I think they might be holding hands but its hard to tell. Do you think Namine has feelings for Riku? (Its located on the floor...
  14. A

Which cover do you prefer?

Which KH cover do you like better? I prefer the KH cover because it has that mysterious look to it.
  15. A

Poll?

How do I make a poll? I've looked around and I can't find instructions.
  16. A

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

What was your least favorite charactor in KH2. Mine was Yen Sid. He talks too much and was in the game for about 1 cut scene.
  17. A

Connection

This might of been established already but, when I was looking through my KH2 stradegy guide i noticed Xemnas was wearing a crown during the fight on the dragon. Do you think the crown has anything to do with the 3 knights meaning Xemnas or Xenohort was somesort of king and the knight were his...
  18. A

How did they know?

O.k, A few month's ago gamespot said that BHK's name was Roxas. That their was a city in Kingdom Hearts, and that their was a dark form fused with Riku, and a form fused with Roxas. At the end of that info they said that the info was made up but it accualy turned out to be true. His name is...
  19. A

Sora's Voice

Found a video with Sora's U.S voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1SmXyH2ef0&search=KH2%20 (Might be old. Please do not Flame.)
  20. A

Fanfiction ► ~Twilight Hearts~

This is my first fic, so it's probably going to suck or not be as good as the other Fan-Fic's. Please do not flame “...” = Talking ‘…’= Thinking […]= My Commentary Font= Disembodied Voice ~Twilight Hearts~ Intro: “Zeph, Zeph. Wake up stupid!” A sudden pain hit the boy on the side of...
Back