• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Question about Yuna, Rikku fairie summons

I haven't got the game yet, but I read on Wikipida (I know I mixed up the name of the site, but if you need a link I'll give it to you), that the Yuna and Rikku faerie summons only pretend to help Sora, but really work for Maleficient (sp?) because she's a higher bidder. I know this is old news...
  2. R

Luke's KH2 Cutscene Selection (SPOILERS)

Thanks! But for some odd reason I can't figure it out... I still can't make stills.
  3. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

Kairi's eye color used to be dark blue. I think Soras was too.... Hmmmmm.
  4. R

new KH2 footage at ign.com

What kind of footage?
  5. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

He is hot! And although he has long hair it looks good on him. OR atleast that's what I think. ;)
  6. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

I didn't look at Kairi's eyes, but it seems apparent that a lot of the characters eye color got changed in KH2.
  7. R

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** How long is the trailer anyway?
  8. R

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I'm downloading the full version now... damn, it takes so long to download!
  9. R

what do u think Roxas will do

He's going to fuse into Sora and make him whole.
  10. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

As long as Riku doesn't die! I nearly fainted when I read they thought he would. I guess we haven't seen the sad part yet though... I'm loading the full version now.
  11. R

Since we have this new forum

I'm pretty sure. It would make sense to warn people when your already on a spoiler board. But I could be wrong....
  12. R

Re: KH2 FULL ending Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!!!
  13. R

Square-Enix returned my e-mail!!!

We already know it's going to be released in March. But it's cool they replied back to you.
  14. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

Oh crap! I thought he was going to die and I was crying all through the ending trailer just to find out he didn't die! LOL. I was so happy!:D
  15. R

Couple of pics of the credits/including Diz unhooded (MAJOR SPOILER PICS)

You could never see DiZ's skin before... so how would you know what his skin looks like? Although he always seemed to have a dark colored mouth.
  16. R

Opening Movie Question.....**SPOILER**

What question do you have about it?
  17. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

No, Riku never liked Namine endless it goes some other way in KH2. But I highly doubt it. And with Namines fate it wouldn't work out anyway.
  18. R

Couple of pics of the credits/including Diz unhooded (MAJOR SPOILER PICS)

Thanks.:) Two of those pictures were already posted though.
  19. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

I think he was hiding his eyes in fear of what we would say if we knew they oddly turned green! Riku: I'm not the Riku Replica! I'm not!
  20. R

SPOILERS- Riku?

Riku is 16, and the reason he was blindfolded is so we could all discuss how hot he was.
Back