• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Defeating Ava

Hey, I'm stuck on Master Ava in Unchained X, so do you have any instructions on how to beat her?
  2. K

TFW AXLE AND IRUKA HAVE THE SAME VA

Aa little late for knowing don't you think?
  3. K

KH3 D23 trailer

Since it'll be a few months till D23 in August, so what do you guys thinks will be in that trailer? Edit: never mind about the last post up above me, I was talking about D23 that's in the states. it's the one that in November sorry guys
  4. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Probably as summons I guess.
  5. K

Kingdom hearts 3 demo

Here is what I think what a Kingdom Hearts 3 demo would be like. Sora, Donald and goofy are in dunbroch, helping out Merida with her mother who is trapped in a body of a bear. fighting heartless while trying to get to the 'wood-crafter's' cottage. this scene will play out like the beginning of...
  6. K

Oliver and company in kingdom hearts

Soooo... The world of Oliver and company. What do you guys think of it in future kingdom hearts games?
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- contains a new secret movie!

Hope it'll be about khIII, I wanna play it!
  8. K

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

So amazing! Didn't play kh2 in a long time!
  9. K

Gummi ship system in KH3

So... I was wondering. since Donald and Goofy are working along with Sora again. i was wondering how the Gummi ship system would work.
  10. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Frozen in KH3 (storyline, party members, summons & boss) What makes you think that Riku will be playable?
  11. K

Lit ► Warrior cats the first series

Who liked the warriors books from Into the Wild to the Darkest hour?
Back