• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

quick days question.

Did it ever get a review on X-Play? I'm not looking for a fair review by people who you guys think are funny, upstanding, unbiased people. Like someone who doesn't work for X-Play. I was just wnderng because hearing Adam or Morgan blast it would be fun for me and I can't seem to find any other...
  2. B

Rampant ninja related crime these days

Whitehouse is not the exception
  3. B

Christmas Poetry

Twas the night before Christmas and all thru the rooms Not a person was moving. This shit just brought gloom. I’m not getting high. I’m not getting laid. I call my friend L. Kerri, and called him a spade. He hung the phone up and I heaved a sigh “I’M SO FUCKING BORED! THIS SHIT SHOULD JUST...
  4. B

Sora's face.

It's been about a month or so since BBS hit US, so there really isn't need for spoiler tags, but I will because some people are lame or poor and I can't penalize someone for being poor. As we all know, Sora has . Big shocker, called this in 07. However, recent interviews with Nomura say that...
  5. B

Quick Unbirth thought.

Though I really SHOULD wait until tomorrow to post this so I can lock it, I'll do it now because I'll forget by then. Unbirths. I don't care about people wanting to get swallowed by vaginas, nor am I going to offer the etymology of the word. All I say is that they're decomissioned Keyblade...
  6. B

Long time

It's been a while since I've been here. Over a year I think. Anyway, I'm back and ready for action.:closedeyes: Also, anyone know who LeVon is? I want to know if he's still a member here. Last time I was here, he went by the name of purified_riku155. Anyone know what section he goes in now, or...
  7. B

Fanfiction ► Future Foreshadowed

pr155 said I can have this fic so.... Chapter 1: The beginning "What are you making me choose now?" Riku asked DiZ suspiciously. "Will you take the road to light — or the road to darkness?" DiZ asked. Mickey looked up at Riku. He'd been getting on Riku's nerves with questions. "Neither. I'm...
  8. B

I am the Box Ghost...BEWARE

I am the Box Ghost....Beware. For I am new to these forums, but not to Kingdom Hearts forums in general. So you will not have any problems out of me...BEWARE!
Back