• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BlackSeven

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover + Release Date

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover and Release Date I wouldn't be surprised if he does more once KH3 comes out.
  2. BlackSeven

Help/Support ► Programming Language?

Hi all, was wondering if anyone here had any experience with programming? I've wanted to get into it for a while but can never find myself willing to spend so much time to learn it. I've learned the basics of Java a while back but am currently interested in C# or C++ game programming. I was...
  3. BlackSeven

Gummi Ships and Space with PS4/X1

I've been thinking about how the past iterations of Kingdom Hearts have been on pretty limited hardware and how this new game being on the PS4/X1 will make the game completely different. I particular I was wondering how going from world to world might work or how the "openness of it" might...
  4. BlackSeven

News ► The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Now Released on Android!

-only- 17.99, lol. So how is this game anyways? Any good? From the screen shots I cant really tell what kind of gameplay it has.
  5. BlackSeven

Enemy Cards Data?

I'm also a bit interested in this, I'm surprised no ones made a guide for it.
  6. BlackSeven

Who does Axel see instead of Xion on Day 353?

I see, I would think Axel would occasionally see Ven as well considering in BBS they had a small conversation, though perhaps it was too too small of an occurrence.
  7. BlackSeven

Who does Axel see instead of Xion on Day 353?

Was there ever any explanation as to why Xigbar sees her as Van? I can understand Xemmas seeing her as him but not too sure about Xigbar.
  8. BlackSeven

Splatoon!

Didn't see any other thread about it, but what do you guys think about? Don't think it's going to be system seller but the multiplayer looks pretty fun, I know I'll be getting it just to get something different from the typical FPS. This is going to be exclusive to the Wii U and at E3 we saw a...
  9. BlackSeven

Atomos Gummi Ship

Heh, I wonder which takes more synthesizing all items or completing the gummi ship missions.
  10. BlackSeven

Why does everyone call the Lingering Sentiment the Lingering Will.

On a side note, I agree with this, though I'm not sure I'd wear one but I'd like a choice!
  11. BlackSeven

Huey, Dewey, and Louies voices

Do they have multiple voice actors in Japanese? I'm not %100 percent sure how they sounded in cartoons but I can't imagine they sound too different.
  12. BlackSeven

Likelihood of KH 2.5 & 1.5 Remix on PS4?

Definantly agree with this, PS Now is so ridiculous, though even if 1.5/2.5 don't come to PS4 I completely understand, I mean at that point KH1 would likely be over 13-15 years old, Not even sure if I would really get it considering I'm already getting it for PS3.
  13. BlackSeven

BlackSevens Shop

Hi all, new to this community but I've really gotten into Kingdom Hearts for the last couple of months and really want to learn and be more involved. That being said, I really like to make Signatures/Designs/Motion Graphics and would really like to make some signatures if anyone needs one. So...
  14. BlackSeven

The Division (Could Terra be have been in Xemnas?)

Re: The Division Pretty interesting theory, it will be interesting to see how Terras memories or part that is in Xemmas might effect the story. Perhaps he might make a come back in KH3 and refuse to be one of the 13 vessels.
Back