• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. assassin-kawaii

The Poet's Tome

Pariah Once I stepped into this place Eyes were focused on my face Evasive atmosphere got into me That I almost fell in a sinkhole Rags and riches Roaming around with their own quest The luxury and the shady All around invading as one High buildings staring over me They stare as if I'm an...
  2. assassin-kawaii

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

I have mixed feelings about this. They wore different outfits but the icons didn't change. For Sully and Mike, their icons look so real to me. :o This is just a rumor but if it's real I'm gonna so happy. :D
  3. assassin-kawaii

Things You Love and Hate In KH2.

Love: Drive Forms, Limits, Reaction Commands, Story, Boss Battles Hate: The Prologue, Atlantica world, Leveling up Drive Forms
  4. assassin-kawaii

TOP 5 WORLDS IN KH1

5. Agrabah 4. Neverland 3. Halloween Town 2. Traverse Town 1. Hollow Bastion
  5. assassin-kawaii

Favorite Boss Battle Per Kingdom Hearts Game.

KH: Ansem RE:COM: Marluxia Days: Xion KH2: Demyx, Xigbar,Saix Re:Coded: haven't played it BBS: Braig DDD: haven't played it also
  6. assassin-kawaii

What is your favorite limit?

Re: What is favorite limit? eternal session is my all time favorite, jack skellington's and auron's limit were also fun to use.
  7. assassin-kawaii

Favorite Battle Quote

i really like xigbar's battle quotes like "clever little sneak" "r for reload" and saix's "move aside!"
  8. assassin-kawaii

Help/Support ► I'm sick of EVERYTHING.

I experienced that when I was in 7th-8th grade. Everyone thinks I'm weird, some people also judged me for who I am. Just do the things you love and ignore the people who always bring you down. And remember, "Darkness always finds a way into a wounded heart. You have to be strong. Strength of...
  9. assassin-kawaii

Top 5 Abilities in KH2FM?

Explosion Glide Magnet Splash HP Gain Second Chance
  10. assassin-kawaii

10 year Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts II

Wow 10 years, I remember watching my sister playing it when we were still young. This was my first KH game I've played. I remember back in 2009 my little brother was very sad I decided to play KH2 to cheer him up and that's how I began to love the series. I'll never forget that day. :D
  11. assassin-kawaii

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

My sister played it first I remember watching her play it but I didn't know how to play video games in that time xD. Around June 2009 I first played KH2, then my parents gave us a PSP on Christmas in 2009. So all I did was to wait for KH BBS to release. I started playing KH1 in 2013 it took me a...
  12. assassin-kawaii

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

KH2 KH COM KH BBS KH 358/2 DAYS KH i haven't played ddd and coded
  13. assassin-kawaii

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

1. Axel 2. Xigbar 3. Saix 4. Marluxia 5. Zexion 6. Demyx 7. Xemnas 8. Larxene 9. Roxas 10. Xion 11. Xaldin 12. Luxord 13. Lexaeus 14. Vexen
  14. assassin-kawaii

what are your top 3 favorite keyblades

ultima weapon no name oblivion
  15. assassin-kawaii

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

data axel and luxord were pain in the ass i still can't beat them until now. roxas took me a few tries. and of course, DEMYX.
  16. assassin-kawaii

How's everyone enjoying it?

just got the game last week and i'm enjoying it! playing KH2 is making me feel nostalgia. and i watched all the new scenes of re:coded (i'll admit its kinda boring) after i finished kh2 i gonna try bbs on critical mode
  17. assassin-kawaii

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Xigbar because of his sassiness.
  18. assassin-kawaii

Hi :)

Hi everyone! my name is Patricia i live in the Philippines. i've been a kh fan since kh2 is released :)
Back