• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Memory_Keeper

Update Version 1.02

I got my copy last night from GameStop and sat through the first patch (that contained Memory Archives and fixed some bugs). This morning I woke up to another patch for the epilogue. I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it but the file size is quite big. I’m not super technical but in total...
  2. Memory_Keeper

Pretty Nifty Car Tag Idea

I know this may not be considered fanart, but I happened to spot this in the parking lot on my way to lunch. I got pretty excited and got my coworker to snap a pic for me. It's always exciting to find other fans who also share your obsession.
  3. Memory_Keeper

Longtime Creeper, First Time Poster

Did I say creeper? I mean...well actually yes. That is what I meant. I've been reading through the KHInsider forums for years and it's a nice feeling knowing there are other avid fans. I don't know why, but I figured I'd join in the conversation for once instead of lingering on the sidelines...
Back