• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Attention! Tell me if this is Odd..

I was asleep while my little brother was on the comp searching for some video to watch. He found something which is this http://youtube.com/watch?v=8qQBgjGqO1M&search=sora%20vs%20sephiroth I was like what the hell? You can use Mickey or is it some code you got to put in to use it. It was wierd...
  2. P

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

I thought I was the only one who didn't saw that 2 scenes that was in the game my self.. I wonder why they took those two out?
  3. P

Lv 99 sucks

Wow...I beat hades cup when I was level 53 or whatever..I didn't use much but kept on dodging and using air combos.. I love my combos.. The ground that is connected to the air. Like roxas when He fought Axel a little bit
  4. P

FAV. KeyBlade

Yeah I agree. I like Oathkeeper and Oblivion..But I didn't get much farther in the game so I dunno yet..
  5. P

Is there a secret ending for the first game?

HA....I KNEW IT!! Thanks you can closed the thread..if you like
  6. P

Oh.....How about is there such as a secret summoning in Kingdom Hearts..like is stitch in that game...I told my friend '' He ain't in the game..you mean Kingdom HEarts 2'' and then he intends to argue with me
  7. P

Lol Ohh!! I already have seen it..I thought i twas something else...
  8. P

Just like the title..I am asking because my friend told me about it and I didn't believe it...And if its true tell me about it or whatever....
  9. P

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

I'm not exactly complaining..I only made that thread cuz I normally don't care what day it comes out and wait it for the suspence...If the games comes out I just go and buy it...I was only making sure if it was the day it suppose to come out..sheeeesh >.>
  10. P

european release date thread

Probably going to come out after 2 months in Europe...I dunno just a guess..
  11. P

Is it really March 28th?

Fine....Thanks for telling me this
  12. P

Is it really March 28th?

Cuz one of my friend told me..That when he went to Game stop after reserving it..He asked the guy and the the Guy said ''You will get the game on Wednesday..Thats the day it comes out..'' and my friend said ''Wtf are you serious..?'' The Guy said ''They push it back to one day.'' And when I...
  13. P

*Major Spoiler* Secret Ending

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9uoAIq0LxU&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202 I was on Youtube and I found this out..I am not sure if it was seen already or not. But there might be a chance for Kingdom Hearts 3. And if its Old then oh well... I wonder who were those 3 and the figure approaching them..?
  14. P

Woah new pic!

Hmm...since its from a xanga member..I will comment them..when ever I will see it..
  15. P

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

I can't skip school cuz I got a stupid exam/ test..which I need to pass..But I shall hurry it up and rush out of school to get it..Mwahahah The power of Speed rocks
  16. P

new vid!!

Yeah..Very old..Since Cavemens were here.. (Jin said that..some kid next to me)
  17. P

More than just KH fans?

hmmm...I saw a commercial and decided to buy this game to check it out.. It seemed childish at first, but it was fun and I didn't expect Kh2 or CoM would come out. I was surprised and I thought If I start something I must finish it..
  18. P

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

Hmmm...I don't know..To be its not worth it and sometimes it is..But for me If I try to skip school for a game. on the streets there will be people I know would snitch on me and call my pops and say something..about it..So for me I would rush out of school during lunch time or afterschool..Mad...
  19. P

Countdown thread: Org style

Lol me too sometimes..
  20. P

Timeless River

What the heck..I can't see the pictures..
Back