• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Attention! Tell me if this is Odd..

I was asleep while my little brother was on the comp searching for some video to watch. He found something which is this http://youtube.com/watch?v=8qQBgjGqO1M&search=sora%20vs%20sephiroth I was like what the hell? You can use Mickey or is it some code you got to put in to use it. It was wierd...
  2. P

Is there a secret ending for the first game?

Just like the title..I am asking because my friend told me about it and I didn't believe it...And if its true tell me about it or whatever....
  3. P

Is it really March 28th?

Cuz one of my friend told me..That when he went to Game stop after reserving it..He asked the guy and the the Guy said ''You will get the game on Wednesday..Thats the day it comes out..'' and my friend said ''Wtf are you serious..?'' The Guy said ''They push it back to one day.'' And when I...
  4. P

*Major Spoiler* Secret Ending

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g9uoAIq0LxU&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202 I was on Youtube and I found this out..I am not sure if it was seen already or not. But there might be a chance for Kingdom Hearts 3. And if its Old then oh well... I wonder who were those 3 and the figure approaching them..?
  5. P

I got a Question!

Since Roxas like a mirror of Sora and Namine is a mirror of Kairi...What about Riku? I know he isn't that much important but does he have someone look like him? If so who is he? If not, How come?
  6. P

Do you guys think Narnia would be a good world?

I Know its kinda Stupid but...I have read the book when I was 12..All 7 series of it..But Do you think it would be kool? I mean Sora fighting the Heartless with White witch.
  7. P

I wonder....

So I was sort of thinking..when the game does come out KH2..what do you guys think its going to start in the begining? I mean since we know alot of stuff about it..I was sort of thinking where is Sora gonna be at? In twilight town? or somewhere else?
  8. P

I am curious!

What Did I do with the small gem stone thingy..I mean the pretty stone or whatever it is...I can't sell it nor make things out of it...What Do I have to do with it?? Can you help me out here?
  9. P

Who would win? Sora Vs Riku VS BHK!

I am Just asking and what is your opinion..I know I have never played BHK before but what would you guys think? ((Note: I dunno how to make polls..Go head Call me a Noob if you want or whatever...))
  10. P

Wouldn't it be kool..

Wouldn't it kool if there was a Movie of Kh and Kh2...like FF7 did...cuz When I first saw Deep Dive, I thought it was a movie cuz it looked like one..Anyway Do you guys think it would be awesome If That Nomuri Guy made a movie of Kh? Just asking your Opinions
  11. P

Has anyone read Sword of the Dark ones?

I have read 3 of them that has came out..I want to know anyone knows the book..if anyone does tell me if you like it or not? To Me I think it was quite awesome..alot of blood and action and a few sad moments
  12. P

The date For Kh2 (maybe)

I went to Game Stop (I don't like Game Stop) yesterday..I ask the guy when was Kh2 coming out they said its gonna be March (my birthday YAY!) but not for sure..they said at the end of March...I also remember that someone told me it was Gonna be Feburary 2, 2006..I dunno cuz I wasn't sure...When...
Back