• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Ultimate Inclusion. A Luigi and Daisy Love Story

INT. LUIGI AND DAISY’S HOUSE - DAY - EARLY 2018 LUIGI ENTERS HIS HOUSE CARRYING THE MAIL, WALKS TO THE COUCH WHERE DAISY IS LUIGI Hey the mail is here. LUIGI SITS BY DAISY CAMERA HOLDS ON LUIGI AND DAISY SITTING ON COUCH GOING THROUGH MAIL DAISY All right, what do we get? LUIGI *sigh* You...
  2. S

Did anyone else cry at the end?

I’m not ashamed to admit I was actually tearing up during montage at the end.
  3. S

Now that Disney owns Fox, how would a Simpsons world work?

I could just see how chaotic it would be if all the heartless were controlled by Mr Burns.
  4. S

Anyone planning on live-streaming the game?

I’m kind of on the fence about that, on one hand I want to be able to share the experience of this long awaited game. On the other hand, this has been a highly anticipated game, so I doubt people would watch someone play it.
  5. S

NEW TRAILER JUST ARRIVED!!!!

I feel so sorry to the ones who got excited to click this thread without realizing what day it is today.
  6. S

More cutscene focused than other Kingdom Hearts games?

Given that this game is supposed to be an epic conclusion to Organization XIII, I have a feeling this will be the Metal Gear Solid 4 of the Kingdom Hearts series where there’s a lot more focus towards movie than gameplay, and when there is gameplay, it probably wouldn’t be much of a...
  7. S

Lea possibly being playable? *SPOILERS for those who haven’t played or beaten DDD

That ending of Dream Drop Distance showcased that Lea is trying to learn to become a Keyblade Master. Could that possibly hint at him being playable at one point or two in Kingdom Hearts III? I think it’s unlikely but it would be an interesting direction for the series to go, plus Lea is my...
  8. S

Which Final Fantasy character will Hades “make a deal with”?

It seems traditional that in each Final Fantasy game, Hades has to find the most guillible Final Fantasy character. First Cloud, then Auron then Zack. I wonder who’s next? I’m thinking Lightning could be it.
  9. S

Thoughts on the overall Kingdom Hearts plotline?

Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite franchises of all time. But as a story? Ehhhhhhh...I’m pretty mixed on it. There are things I like, for instance Sora and Kairi have terrific chemistry and I hope it builds more in Kingdom Hearts 3, the overall visual presentation in a lot of cutscenes is...
  10. S

Rowdy Rumble in Kingdom Hearts III?

This has always been my favorite battle theme in the Kingdom Hearts series, I hope they’ll bring it back here and I wonder how they’ll change the music like they always do in each game?
  11. S

A world centered on Disney Afternoon?

Like the Timeless River in KH2 that was a tribute to the old days of Disney cartoons, I want to see a world that explores the world of cartoons from the Disney Afternoon including Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles and Goof Troop.
  12. S

I hope Organization XIII will have more development

I’m not someone who wants to be spoonfed left and right, I’m not asking for some full blown heavy handed exposition for each member of the Organization (Suicide Squad already did that). But every member that isn’t Roxas or Axel just likes to spout out dialogue that sounds like it’s...
  13. S

If they bring the 100 Acrewood Back...

I want it to be more than a minigame world and find missing pages, I would like it to be a little more relevant to the main story. Have some heartless to fight, make a heffalump a boss, perhaps make an adventure that would be like Pooh’s Grand Adventure except it’s a search for the keyhole...
  14. S

The game is not as hard as people are making it out to be if...

You keep grinding. I know it may seem tedious but it’s basically the key to beating any RPG. For over a decade this game has been kicking my ass but then I realized I’ve been breezing through the game ignoring the heartless for the most part. So I decided to play the game over again and I...
  15. S

Sora and Kair's relationship in KH3?

Sora and Kairi are my second favorite video game couples (my number one is Sonic and Sally), I love every single moment with these two so far, I hope there relationship is explored even more in KH3. I just love this couple so much!
  16. S

Lara Croft in Kingdom Hearts?

Since Square now owns everyone's favorite female Indy, do you think she'll make an appearance somehow like maybe as an easter egg or have you do a mini game with her?
  17. S

Idea for the climax

You're at the final boss and what happens? EVERY Disney character who fought with you in EVERY world you've been in throughout the series helps out. Now I don't mean every single one fights with you side by side like usual, but each one (Hell maybe even more than one) individualy helps you fight...
  18. S

I'm stuck

I completed every world except Hollow Bastion, and I need help unlocking the Hades cup, how do I unlock Hollow Bastion?
  19. S

Do you think Sora's father will be in it?

I have a feeling they'll probably throw him in the game somewhere
  20. S

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

And that little thing that I was kinda disappointed it wasn't in the Beauty and the Beast world throughout the series is...GASTON!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS GASTON!!?
Back